With a mission to build the world’s leading global live TV streaming platform with the greatest breadth of premium content, interactivity, and integrated wagering, FuboTV Inc. (NYSE: FUBO) aims to transcend the industry’s current TV model. FuboTV operates in the U.S., Canada, France and Spain. The company also has a rapidly growing engineering center in Bangalore, India that is developing strategic product and technology features for the global Fubo platform.
Fubo Gaming is a new division of live TV streaming platform FuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) that launched in 2021. With consumers already deeply engaged with FuboTV's leading sports streaming packages, Fubo Gaming aims to provide a comprehensive sports & entertainment experience through sports betting and interactive gaming.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
FuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the role:
Reporting to the SVP of Ad Sales, the Vice President, Ad Operations will oversee fuboTV’s Ad Operations team with the goal of monetizing video, display, sponsorship and programmatic advertising revenue seamlessly across our virtual MVPD and distribution platforms, as well as our FAST channel fubo Sports Network and our fubo Gaming division. Working with internal and external stakeholders, this role will be responsible for managing and implementing long-term ad operations strategy while meeting the short-term goals of the business. The ideal candidate will have a track-record of driving operational success and scale, with expert knowledge of the technologies and organizational structures needed to drive results and operational excellence. The role will also oversee technical advertising integrations and monetization of new product launches.
- Lead and develop an Ad Operations team delivering flawless direct and programmatic ad execution across media properties. Includes day-to-day team management, as well as goaling, coaching and fostering career development.
- Oversee all aspects of the launch and delivery of all media for our advertisers, to ensure revenue commitments and client expectations are met and exceeded.
- Implement effective and efficient processes and technical solutions to manage and monitor the measurement and optimization of all campaigns against client performance goals, and report client performance.
- Assumes a leadership role working with internal stakeholders at fuboTV, and is expert at effectively partnering and collaborating with other divisions in the organization
- Identify and develop operational initiatives to open new streams of revenue.
- Develop business cases for and prioritize product feature requests to inform the product roadmap and drive enhancements for internal and external users.
- Lead programmatic integration, management and optimization in partnership with Ad Engineering to ensure best in class tech stack and ad delivery experience for our clients, advertising partners and agencies.
Skills / experience:
- 10+ years of directly related experience in ad operations, account services and leading teams within the CTV/OTT space.
- Must bring strong management skills, strategic perspectives and business acumen to a group that is leading the advertiser growth and development area of fuboTV’s business.
- In-depth understanding and experience with digital ad products, measurement, Connected TV platforms and services, and programmatic advertising a must.
- Extensive knowledge of Freewheel, Salesforce and Google Ad Manager ad serving platforms required.
- Up-to-date knowledge and engagement with wide-ranging industry standards and bespoke technology solutions around video, attribution, ad verification and viewability.
- Proven experience building out and scaling ad operations teams and CRM tools (Salesforce) to optimize efficiency and transparency across the organization.
- Strong analytical skills and detail orientation to document process flows and diagnose challenges to our ad operations.
- Expert-level ability to scale, train, define and manage the deployment of new processes and solutions across teams and the organization.
- Thrives in a complex, fast-paced, start-up environment.
Perks & Benefits:
Apply for this jobSee more jobs at FuboTV
- At FuboTV, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation
- Professional development courses and learning opportunities
- FuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium FuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- FuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- FuboTV is an e-verified company