Headspace and Ginger have recently merged to become Headspace Health! While roles are still being recruited separately on our respective websites, new hires from this point forward will be joining Headspace Health. For more information, please speak with your recruiter!
Headspace Health Product & Experience Internship Program: We are excited for a class of Product & Experience interns to join our team. This internship will run from Monday, May 15th through Thursday, August 17th and the weekly schedule will be Monday through Thursday. We are accepting applications through 5:00 pm PT on Monday, March 20th. Please take a moment to review the job details below. We look forward to reviewing your application!
About the UX Design/Content Strategy Intern at Headspace Health:
At Headspace, our delightful and engaging content is a core component of how we deliver care. As the UX Design and Content Strategy Intern, you will help us explore new ways to structure and organize these rich content experiences while also helping us shape the future of accessible and effective digital mental health interventions.
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace Health:
- Bring empathy and curiosity for understanding member needs and conduct qualitative research around problem areas with support from design research and service design.
- Synthesize member, business and technical needs into clear actionable strategic direction in collaboration with other designers, science and product partners.
- Apply systems thinking skills to imagine new content organization and navigational patterns with deep consideration of members' mental models and motivations.
- Understand and apply UX best practices while exploring new UX paradigms.
- Create user/task flows, journeys, wireframes, storyboards, experience maps, low-fidelity prototypes and other UX deliverables.
- Test concepts with members and stakeholders and iterate based on feedback.
- Collaboratively draft presentations and other internal share-outs
What you’ve accomplished:
- Students currently pursuing an undergraduate or master’s degree in design or equivalent life experience
- Portfolio/Website with at least 2 projects that showcase your UX and design thinking proficiency which could include a deep dive into parts of the UX process e.g. design research & strategy, wireframing, usability testing.
- Familiarity with proven and emerging tools for interface design and prototyping, including Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and good ol’ fashioned pen & paper.
- Strong communication and storytelling skills
- Interest and knowledge in behavior change design and healthcare is a plus.
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace Health, please complete our application process below.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB) is at the heart of our mission to improve the health and happiness of the world. At Headspace Health, we are committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives while providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We continuously strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Headspace Health. Please inform our Talent team by filling out this form if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application or interview process.
Headspace Health participates in the E-Verify Program.
Headspace Health is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal data. Please view our privacy notice here.
See more jobs at Ginger
Our salary intelligence calculated a range for this position between $30,000 - $40,000.Apply for this job