Headspace and Ginger have recently merged to become Headspace Health! While roles are still being recruited separately on our respective websites, new hires from this point forward will be joining Headspace Health. For more information, please speak with your recruiter!
About the Temp Temp Content Marketing Coordinator at Headspace Health:
The Coordinator for Content Marketing is a key player on the Headspace Content Marketing team. This individual is responsible for supporting the Director of Content Marketing. The responsibilities of the coordinator work falls into two primary areas: Content Marketing Campaign Project Management and Content Marketing Strategy.
A successful candidate must have a passion for our mission, product, and technology. They will have a proven track record of working in a fast paced environment, partnering with cross-functional teams, maintaining an autonomous workload, and contributing and supporting a best-in-class brand and team.
This individual will bring fresh ideas, an ability to support a fast paced work environment, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Contract Length: through December 28, 2023
Contract: Temporary, Contractor
Contract Rate: $43/hr
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace Health:
- Drives the Content GTM campaigns forward in support of the Content Marketing Director and the various cross-functional teams
- Drives awareness for new podcast guests and episodes in support of the Content Marketing Director and the various cross-functional teams
- Collaborates with Content Marketing Director to devise strategy, POV, tone, audience and content plan for lead generation newsletter campaigns
- Manages the project timeline and key resource requests
- Aggregates channel insights and performance mid/post campaign in campaign wrap report
- Partners with the Creative Brand team to collect and assign new Marketing requests - both resourcing and Brief/Strategy support
- Responsible for archiving and delivering all final assets onto the team and Marketing g-drive
- Aides in the upkeep and management of campaign docs, decks, and g-drive folders
- Facilitates the kick off of new tickets on monday.com
- Updates and tracks all open monday.com tickets associated with cross-functional briefs/requests
- Facilitates meeting needs/invites/requests
- Provides weekly status updates in email form
What you’ve accomplished:
- 3+ years of marketing operations experience and/or project management dedicated to a marketing organization
- You have strong communication skills and are comfortable working cross-functionally with senior team members, requesting channel plans and insights
- You have exceptional attention to detail and are comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient at creating decks and experience working in Google Slides
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace Health, please complete our application process below.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB) is at the heart of our mission to improve the health and happiness of the world. At Headspace Health, we are committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives while providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We continuously strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Headspace Health. Please inform our Talent team by filling out this form if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application or interview process.
Headspace Health participates in the E-Verify Program.
Headspace Health is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal data. Please view our privacy notice here.
See more jobs at Ginger
Our salary intelligence calculated a range for this position between $45,000 - $55,000.Apply for this job