ABOUT THE NEW YORK RED BULLS
The New York Red Bulls are one of 28 teams in Major League Soccer (MLS). RBNY, one of the ten charter clubs of MLS, have competed in the league since its founding in 1996. The Red Bulls play home matches at Red Bull Arena (RBA) in Harrison, New Jersey. The three-time MLS Supporters' Shield Winners are owned by the Austrian beverage company Red Bull for which the team is named. The New York Red Bulls offer one of the nation's premier youth soccer development programs, from local soccer partnerships across New York and New Jersey to Regional Development Schools and the Red Bulls Academy teams.
This position requires a dynamic, self-motivated, organized, energetic individual with working experience in analytics at the professional level in Soccer. The position focuses on the 1st team in MLS, but also will support RBNY II and the New York Red Bulls Academy.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Required to perform the job)
- Support the analysis process for RBNY home and away matches
- Support the opponent preparation process for all RBNY Matches through video and data analysis
- Filming of training/games and database management of the footage for review and trend analysis
- Support and create the individual analysis for opposition players and our players
- Database maintenance and management of all player related performance data, opposition analysis and team analysis
- Support the Academy regarding video and data analysis
- All other duties as assigned by Head of Performance Analysis
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills, and abilities and be able to demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job.
- Extensive knowledge of soccer is required.
- Have an enthusiastic approach to the development of soccer players.
- Possess excellent communication, organizational, and time-management skills.
- Experience utilizing any performance analysis and telestration software is required.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Candidate will be required to work varying schedules including weekends.
- Good understanding of Red Bull playing style
Bachelor's Degree in Performance Analysis, Sports Science, Data Science, or related area of study.
Candidate is required to have a minimum of 3 years of work experience as a Performance Analyst at the professional level in soccer.
Exerting up to 20 pounds occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently
Close visual acuity to perform an activity such as preparing and analyzing data
The worker is subject to both environmental conditions-work occurs inside and outside
Due to the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, the employee may be required to work varying schedules, including weekends, to reflect the business needs of the company.
All interested applicants must apply via this link:
Red Bull New York provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits, and a paid time-off program. Apply for this jobSee more jobs at Red Bull New York, Inc.
Red Bull New York is an equal opportunity employer and we will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or any other classification protected by law.