With a mission to build the world’s leading global live TV streaming platform with the greatest breadth of premium content, interactivity, and integrated wagering, FuboTV Inc. (NYSE: FUBO) aims to transcend the industry’s current TV model. FuboTV operates in the U.S., Canada, France and Spain. The company also has a rapidly growing engineering center in Bangalore, India that is developing strategic product and technology features for the global Fubo platform.
Fubo Gaming is a new division of live TV streaming platform FuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) that launched in 2021. With consumers already deeply engaged with FuboTV's leading sports streaming packages, Fubo Gaming aims to provide a comprehensive sports & entertainment experience through sports betting and interactive gaming.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
FuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the role:
fuboTV is looking for an extremely motivated, senior leader to join our high-performance, start-up environment. The successful candidate will have significant experience in premium TV and addressable advertising sales, understanding and delivering direct and programmatic ad sales. The ideal candidate will be looking for a unique opportunity to deliver significant financial value as the business accelerates its growth.
- Partner with fubo Sports Network and other fuboTV assets to set budgets and sales goals for the ad sales staff within the division’s budget
- Work with VP’s to develop and implement annual sales plans to maximize revenue and profitability
- Encourage a collaborative approach to client relationships among teams
- Provide positive and effective leadership to sales teams
- Build, develop, and coach sales talent in order to meet or exceed specific goals for profitable revenue growth
- Effectively communicate the department’s vision and goals (both financial and qualitative) to the sales team to ensure that they are fully aware and motivated to achieve them
- Lead the team to execute a sales strategy across all platforms
- Encourage cohesive collaboration between the direct sales teams and other internal resources (Creative Partnerships, Planing, Inventory Management and engineering)
- Work closely with additional teams (creative/network partnerships, digital/television production, and editorial) to create innovative ad products
- Drive integrated sales programs that focus on client needs and network priorities while maximizing leverage and a variety of offerings across all platforms
- Establish and maintain a culture of consultative selling at all levels
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with advertising and agency client partners
- Participate in sales calls and presentations with major clients and/or when significant programs are presented
- Proven broad knowledge of the media landscape
- A strong emphasis on programmatic advertising
- A substantial list of key client and agency relationships
- Experience with a variety of categories and accounts
- A deep understanding of business drivers within various ad categories, and the ability to connect them to media strategy and solutions
- Minimum 15 years of media sales experience required, including relevant programmatic, client, or agency background
- Proven ability to lead sales teams, specifically within the programmatic space
- Demonstrates executive level presentation, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Proven successful leadership experience with the demonstrated ability to work well across an organizational matrix
- Strong communication skills
- BA/BS or equivalent experience required
Perks & Benefits:
- At FuboTV, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation
- Professional development courses and learning opportunities
- FuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium FuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- FuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- FuboTV is an e-verified company
Apply for this jobSee more jobs at FuboTV