To facilitate PandaScore’s growth, we are looking for a Strategic Partnerships Manager (data rights)!
As PandaScore’s Strategic Partnerships Manager (data rights), and with a desire of optimising our product and improving our positioning, you'll be responsible for sourcing and closing deals with esport leagues and federations to acquire their data and streaming rights for betting on an exclusive basis. You will use this acquired data rights to create fruitful partnerships.
If you want to participate in the company's evolution and take part in the growing of the esport ecosystem, this is the place to be.
Your missions 🏀
- Understand the esport scene and thus participate actively in the definition of our data rights acquisition and sales strategies
- Collaborate closely with the Sales, Product and Trading teams to fully understand our internal data needs
- Negotiate and acquire key data rights according to the strategy defined upstream
- Develop and maintain key partnerships with different esport competition organizers, federations, esport leagues but also publishers
- Act as a betting/esport evangelist, adapting arguments and speeches according to the audience
- Proactively lean in to the Pandascore sales team, assisting the different team members in meeting and exceeding targets across all areas
- Identify, plan and execute up-sell opportunities against key accounts/esports
What’s in it for you 🎁
- Permanent contract
- Video game credits 🤘
- Work in a fast-paced, high-growth industry in an international environment
- If based in Paris, office and gaming room (PS4, PCs, Switch) in the center of Paris (Ⓜ️Bonne Nouvelle)
Join us! 🤝
What do you need? 💪
- 5+ years of experience developing partnerships and selling data in the esport/sport industry
- Strong negotiation and deal closure capabilities
- Natural and credible esport/betting evangelist
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to create a strong network
- Storyteller, know how to keep people attention and ensure argues are well understood and heard
- High interest in the esport/betting industry with a drive to bring esport betting up to the quality level of traditional sports
In short, you are: 😇
Apply for this job
- A team player: You are a good communicator, reliable, respectful. You help people and learn from them.
- Rigorous: You care about details that actually matters
- Data-driven: You know how to make data talk to take the good decision
- Metrics-driven: You know which metric to pick for your problem, how to track it and act accordingly
- Autonomous: You can move forward on your tasks alone while asking for help or advise to the good person at the good moment
- Product-oriented: You focus on the short term and long term outcomes for the product