Healthcare is going through an unprecedented transformation towards digital care. Medallion provides the critical administrative infrastructure to make that change possible. Our platform enables organizations to license their providers in new states, verify existing credentials, and get in-network with health plans. In just over two years, we’ve launched our platform, built an all-star team, powered hundreds of great companies, and served thousands of healthcare providers across the industry. To date, Medallion has saved over 250,000 administrative hours for our customers!
Founded in 2020, Medallion has raised $85M from world-class investors like Sequoia Capital, Google Ventures, Spark Capital, Optum Ventures, and Salesforce Ventures.
About The Role:
As a Strategic Account Executive, you will drive revenue growth in the Payer market by solving significant challenges for our customers. At the moment, this is primarily driving operational efficiencies related to Directory, PSV and CVO needs. Compensation for this role is $260k-$300k OTE ($130k-$150k base with a 50/50 variable component), in addition to uncapped commission. Compensation is dependent on location and experience.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are...
- Deeply motivated to exceed your target, through pushing harder and getting better month-over-month.
- The kind of person who fosters mutually beneficial partnerships between Medallion and the practices to ensure a long term relationship is maintained.
- Intellectually curious. You are invested in self-development, consistently looking for heightened results or efficiency.
- Enthusiastic about working in a diverse and supportive team environment. You enjoy collaborating with those throughout the organization, and you frequently do so with your peers, BDRs, and subject matter experts.
Your day to day is...
- Educating Payer prospects about Medallion, while finding alignment between our solution & their needs
- Identify Health Plan priorities to develop strategic success plans leveraging Medallion solutions
- Leveraging a methodical approach to maximize your pipeline and sales velocity
- Develop account plans and revenue forecasts for review with executive leadership
- Work closely with marketing to develop sales tools and collateral specific to our Payer strategy
- Look for opportunities to work with innovative Health Plan leadership to design and enhance our future product capabilities
- Demonstrate a broad comprehension of the customer’s needs, market trends, industry challenges, and relevant vendors and technologies used by Payers
- Collaborate with supporting teams focused on Health Plans to set priorities and deliver not just revenue, but also post-sales customer success
You’ll be successful in this role if you have...
- At least 5 years of experience in a SaaS sales role with experience managing a large pipeline of prospects
- At least 2 years of experience in strategic selling directly to complex healthcare payers
- A proven track record of identifying and closing sales that meets or exceeds individual quota
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM applications to manage pipeline
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills, sharp focus, and the ability to flourish in both independent and collaborative settings
- The ability to quickly learn and thrive in a fast-paced work environment