SeatGeek believes live events are powerful experiences that unite humans. With our technological savvy and fan-first attitude we’re simplifying and modernizing the ticketing industry.
At SeatGeek, we’re putting fans and rights-holders first by reinventing live event entertainment for the modern, mobile era. We believe in an iterative product focused approach that is completely differentiated from legacy ticketing providers and we’ve got some amazing partners already who believe in our vision too.
SeatGeek Solutions Consultants will work within the Enterprise Sales & Supply team here at SeatGeek with the primary function of being a technical solutions expert on all of our enterprise products and helping bring our vision of ticketing to even more teams, leagues, and venues. As the primary support structure for our enterprise sales team, you will work closely with your account executives and SeatGeek’s sales leadership to handle discovery, demos, solution design, and provide implementation guidance to our post sales teams in Client Experience (CLX).
What you'll do
- Conduct discovery sessions with Venues, Teams and Leagues to uncover pain points of existing solutions and find opportunities where SeatGeek can provide differentiated value
- Be a product expert across all of SeatGeek’s Enterprise tools and platforms
- Support the sales team in all pre-sales activities including being comfortable pitching and defending your solutions in front of prospects at both the operator and executive levels
- Assist in creating internal & external documentation, runbooks, best practice guides, proof of concepts and technical sales collateral to help SeatGeek continue to scale
- More tactically speaking you will be responsible for responding to RFPs, providing succinct and clear product feedback, assisting fellow SC’s in areas where you are a subject matter expert, traveling to events to support new business sales and always being committed to learning something new (that’s how we keep the “Geek” in SeatGeek 🤓 🧠 )
Who you are
- 5+ years experience in Ticket Operations or in Sales/BI supporting enterprise ticketing software platforms for major sport teams or venues
- Strong Ticketing & Entertainment Knowledge and genuine interest in Software & Technology
- Experience designing or supporting solutions involving data architecture, APIs, cloud-hosted environments, highly configurable software systems and logic-based workflows
- Exceptional presentation and oral/written communication skills with a high emotional quotient for simultaneously engaging with diverse audiences (Operators, C-Suite, Technical Teams, etc)
- A growth mindset and an eagerness & ability to always be learning/contributing in a heavily collaborative environment
- Equity stake
- Flexible work environment, allowing you to work as many days a week in the office as you’d like or 100% remotely
- A WFH stipend to support your home office setup
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 16 weeks of paid family leave
- 401(k) matching program
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Annual subscriptions to Headspace, Ginger.io, and One Medical
- $120 a month to spend on tickets to live events
- Annual subscription to Spotify, Apple Music, or Amazon music
The salary range for this role is $120,000 plus bonus based on performance. Actual compensation packages within that range are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years and depth of experience, certifications, and specific location.
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!
#LI-RemoteSee more jobs at seatgeek