Metrica Play is our main customer facing product. It’s a Desktop Software built with Electron plus React and Redux. It’s a video editing tool with a real-time visualizations engine used for creating presentations and analyzing data. The person for this position would be working on the implementation of new features and should be capable of handling the different parts of the process. Including the creation of internal data structures, local databases, file management and user interfaces. We would value experience or predisposition for working with Canvas and WebGL in our visualizations engine. At Metrica Sports you will:
- Work as a software engineer building the core of our desktop app and an intuitive and performant user interface that would be used by professional sports analysts.
- Be part of a small highly skilled team focused on developing high quality software for sports data analysis and video editing.
- In order to apply, please use the "Apply for this job" button below. We won't consider email applications.
- Some thoughts on how to make your application stand out can be found here.
- We do not accept solicitations by recruiters, recruiting agencies, headhunters and/or outsourcing organisation
Who we are looking for:
- You are crazy about sports.
- You have a startup spirit and are eager to leave your own mark in the sports you love.
- You are intrinsically curious, like to research new technologies and constantly want to learn and improve.
- You are highly collaborative, love to share your knowledge and want to work in a small and dynamic team.
You are a good fit if:
- You care about design patterns and modular design. You are capable of taking on high complexity problems.
- You are curious about software development as a whole and not limited to your area of expertise.
- You care deeply about usability and performance and are committed to producing high quality products.
- You are self-driven and value autonomy.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
We would value:
- Experience working with Electron, CEF or similar.
- Experience working on desktop/mobile software.
- Experience building progressive web apps and/or SPA.
- Experience on data visualization.
- Experience using modern JS frameworks (React, AngularJS, etc.)
- Be a part of the sports you love.
- Work in a company whose product is used by teams, coaches and analysts at all levels of the games. From Champions League winners to your local team.
- You will be working in a young but fast-growing startup. Possibilities to make an impact are everywhere.
- Remote position (UTC-4 to UTC+2)
- Annual salary between 40k - 65k plus equity. To be discussed depending on experience and location. Exceptions can be made for outstanding candidates.
Apply for this jobApply for this job