We're looking for a Software Engineer to join one of our cross-functional product teams in Chiavari, working predominantly on recruitment tools (e.g., Wyscout) used by elite teams around the world (e.g., Premier League, Bundesliga, NBA, AFL, etc.).
- Curious. You're motivated to explore the unknown because it's the unknown. You don't hesitate to pick up a new language or framework when it's the best tool for the job because you can master it as needed.
- Passionate. You have a passion for translating real-world problems into elegant code solutions, and you take pride in your side projects and the impact your work is having.
- Pragmatic. You understand the balancing act between crafting a robust, lasting solution and getting work done.
- Team-oriented. You know problem-solving is a team effort and will help others in our Engineering team learn and develop their skills.
- User-focused. You're excited to have your work used by real people to solve real problems.
- Willing to learn. You have solid engineering skills, but are always willing to dive into specific areas to gain the expertise needed to be successful in your role.
- Extend and maintain Hudl’s elite products. You'll play a key role in the development and maintenance of these products.
- Deliver great user value. Your work will be critical to our elite teams’ investigate flows, likely making the difference between a loss and a win in their games.
- Be a cross-functional member of your team. You'll work with other team members to plan, develop, test and ship work.
- Use Scrum. You'll actively participate in Scrum ceremonies, and proactively and thoughtfully create tickets for the team’s backlog.
- Celebrate work at Hudl retreats. We like to gather our Hudlies from around the world to showcase achievements and strategize for the future.
- Treat you like an adult. We’re all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll give you unlimited vacation time and have company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed).
- Provide career growth. We’re lifelong learners who encourage professional development. We’ll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. You’ll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Support your mental health. We care about our employees’ wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program and Employee Resource Groups have you covered.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusion.
We also know imposter syndrome is real and the confidence gap can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates. Please don’t hesitate to apply—we’d love to hear from you.
https://www.hudl.com/jobs/hudl-applicant-and-candidate-privacy-policyApply for this job