You will be joining one of our cross-functional product teams in Chiavari, working predominantly on Elite Recruitment Tools (e.g Wyscout) used by elite teams around the world (e.g. Premier League, Bundesliga, NBA, AFL, etc.).
- Curious. Motivated to explore the unknown because it's the unknown. You don't hesitate to pick up a new language or framework when it's the best tool for the job because you can master it as needed.
- Passionate. You have a passion translating real-world problems into elegant code solutions, take pride in your side projects, or the impact your work is having.
- Pragmatic. Understand the balancing act between crafting a robust, lasting solution and getting work done.
- Team-oriented. Understand that problem solving is a team effort and will help others in our Engineering Team learn and develop their skills.
- User-focused. Excited to have your work used by real people to solve real problems.
- Willing to learn. You have solid engineering skills but are always willing to dive into specific areas to gain the expertise needed to be successful in your role.
- Extend and maintain Hudl’s elite products. You will play a key role in the development and maintenance of Hudl’s products for the elite sports market.
- Deliver great user value. You will work on products that are critical to our elite teams’ investigate flows, likely making the difference between a loss and a win in a game.
- Be a cross-functional member of your team. You will work with other team members to plan, develop, test, and ship the work you do.
- Be an involved team member. You will actively participate in scrum ceremonies and proactively and thoughtfully create tickets for the team’s backlog.
- We Will Treat you like an adult. We will trust you to get the work done and take a break when you need it. Use your unlimited holiday when and how you want and enjoy our flexible work culture.
- Give you what you need. We will supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Help you to grow. We promise you'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success.
- Delight You. We get great perks, like tickets to see our customers and funding that you can spend on your own development.
Diversity at Hudl
We believe that sport has the power to inspire people of all ages and backgrounds. It creates communities that are united in their goals, dedicated and adhere to a universal set of values. At Hudl, we operate the same way and look to build engaged diverse teams that reflect our user base.Apply for this job