We want people who are passionate about software engineering
Are you an aspiring Full Stack Software Engineer looking for an opportunity to work in a fast paced and fun environment helping elite sports teams across the globe? Successful candidates will help improve existing web solutions and build the future set of web-based solutions that are used by players and coaches of all sports at the highest levels to solve problems around game planning, team management and content distribution. This is an opportunity to play an instrumental role in extending Catapult sports products/platform to be more scalable, available and usable. Our developers work as a team to build projects from scratch, maintain the highest level of quality and maintainability of the code delivering the best sport related software in the industry.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation in coordination with team objectives
- Participates in design and code reviews
- Create and maintain documentation as required
- Contribute to all phases of the development life-cycle
- Participate actively in scrum activities and overall improvement of work processes
What You’ll Need:
- 2+ years of software engineering experience
- Strong object-oriented programming background
- Understanding of how to build web software products (full stack)
- Proficiency with common web development tools and processes for source control, continuous integration, etc.
- Knowledge of relational DBs. You need to understand the DB schema and be able to query it
- Solid grasp on maintaining the quality of the code and product, skills and knowledge of TDD
- Be up-to-date technology wise and strive to keep learning and evolving
- Understanding of SDLC processes
- Experience working in a scrum team
- Understanding of professional video/media applications is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field from a four-year college or university preferred, or the equivalent combination of education, training, certification and experience
Why You’ll Like Working for Catapult:
Apply for this job
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development. You’ll need to be great to get hired here and we promise you’ll get even better.
- We care about you. We offer competitive compensation, time off and outstanding paid maternity and paternity leave. In the US, we offer a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match.
- We want you to love where you work. We have great office spaces located around the world with state of the art equipment. Be aware, we have very competitive table tennis games in a couple offices so be prepared to play and have fun.
- We work with elite sports teams. Why wait until the weekend to be involved with your favorite sports teams? Every day you can make an impact with our clients who are some of the most elite teams in the world.