Relo Metrics is a company dedicated to providing real-time data and better analytics that makes us smarter, faster, and better at managing the business of sports sponsorships. Our platform helps brands, agencies and teams better understand the ROI of their sponsorships in real-time, so they can make decisions that make a difference.
The Operations team is the heart of Relo Metrics. The Senior Operations Analyst role is a mid-level individual contributor role responsible for leading our Social Media analysis processes and strategy. This role sits at the intersection of people, process, and technology. You will identify and solve issues related to analysis throughput, build and maintain our social ecosystems, and lead strategy around new platforms.
- Utilize data analysis to make informed decisions and recommendations for our Social analysis and ecosystems
- In tandem with our product team, develop and roll out new product offerings related to our Social Media data
- Communicate operations results, status, KPIs, and plans to key stakeholders
- Utilize intellectual curiosity in tandem with sports and business acumen to research industry trends, competitor offerings, best practices, and emerging developments
- Take high-level concepts and ideas, and translate them into clear, executable, repeatable processes
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
Apply for this jobSee more jobs at Relo Metrics
- 2-4+ years of relevant work experience, preferably at a start-up
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Team Player with a positive attitude ready to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools, such as Looker
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Demonstrated leadership in projects and initiatives
- Experience working with social platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and TikTok