Built around our mission, we started Athletic Greens more than a decade ago as a way to bring comprehensive and convenient daily nutrition to just about everybody. Originators of the Essentialist Nutrition movement, our philosophy is to focus on a very small number of products based on what the latest science indicates is essential to human health.
AG1 is made from the highest quality ingredients, in accordance with the strictest standards and obsessively improved based on the latest science. 75 vitamins, minerals, and whole-food sourced nutrients in one convenient daily serving. Optimized for athletes, life-letes, and everyone in between. Vegan, Paleo, and Keto-friendly. One scoop or travel packet, 8 ounces of water. Every day. That's it.
Our mission is to empower people to take ownership of their health.
The Customer Happiness Team is looking for a Social Media Response Specialist to join our department, as we continue to successfully navigate through the high-volume of critical (and often shifting) needs of our global customers. This role will support social media response activities for Europe, and the U.S.
We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated, skilled and an enthusiastic communicator who is passionate and also able to adapt to the brand voice and communicate with our social media followers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Specifically focusing on Customers who engage with AG via social media, you will be expected to:
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately to ensure rapid response to emerging trends and opportunities.
- Engage directly with customers who contact us for questions or concerns regarding our amazing product.
- Deliver timely, accurate, and thoughtful responses to our customers' questions and requests.
- Resolve customer inquiries quickly and effectively via social media based on the scope of work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities, including accurate typing and strong grammar skills.
- Be understanding, utilize active listening, patience, empathy, and kindness to customers and teammates.
- Ability to work well independently with minimal supervision, and within strong team environments.
- Partner with Brand and Marketing teams to ensure each public response accurately represents our business, brand and value.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok, and Facebook.
- Dietary supplement experience is a plus.
- Fluent/native German and fluent English required.
- Experience in managing public-facing communication.
- Understanding of how to write and speak in a ‘brand voice’.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a consistent “can-do” attitude.
- A desire to follow broader cultural conversation across social media around key topic areas: health and wellness, sports, etc.
- Must be able to work evening, and weekends.
- Strong attention to detail and a proven ability to manage multiple work streams at once.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written communication, and organizational skills.
- A full life outside of work with personal passions and hobbies!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A 100% remote working environment, which has been implemented from day one.
- An immensely strong company culture which is enforced through the hiring process and team collaboration.
- A mission-driven approach to everything that we do, with an overall goal to significantly improve our customers’ health and wellness.
- A high-growth, dynamic environment with opportunities for your direct impact to be felt.
- Top of the market salary and performance incentive structure with “blue sky” upside potential.
- An unlimited vacation policy.
- Quarterly team-wide meet-up and annual company-wide retreats.
- State of the art IT equipment paired with a generous budget for home office set-up.
- A work ethic that is based on freedom, where we trust you as the expert on your topic to bring Athletic Greens to the next level.
- The opportunity to work with passionate, high-growth, business-minded colleagues who bring their all to our mission each and every day.
Athletic Greens is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to inspiring fulfilling lives, starting with a focus on health and we believe this starts in the workplace. We do this by providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where all team members can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and make a difference in the world together. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer.See more jobs at Athletic Greens