Be a part of an international team of esports and gaming enthusiasts striving to create an engaging experience for esports fans all over the world. Your main task will be to increase brand awareness and presence on Social Media channels and to be the link between Strafe and the community. You’ll have full responsibility over Strafe’s social media channels and its communication with the esports community and the existing user base. You’ll be working together with Strafe’s Marketing Manager, CEO and Head of Design and will have the ability to set a social media strategy from scratch in an early stage startup.
Key Responsibilities Main tasks, but not limited to:
• Increase Strafe’s presence on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram by taking an active part in communicating with the esports community.
• Creation of original and quality content using Strafe data and other assets.
• Handle communication through social media outlets during new app releases together with the product/marketing team.
• Existing user base communication through Discord, Medium and Twitter. Channel feedback from users to product team.
• Oversee in-app content together with our head admins. Qualifications
• Esports enthusiast – can’t stress this enough! Have high knowledge of the esports industry. The more esports titles the better.
• Some experience from managing larger social media accounts.
• Quality writing skills – know your way with words.
• Fluency in English – writing especially.
• A creative mindset – proficiency in Photoshop and/or similar tools.
• Eye for detail – be able to carry out the quality of the Strafe brand.
• Structured – ability to work with multiple projects simultaneously in a well-timed manner. Bonus Skills We appreciate all additional skills you may possess, but here are some that would make our eyes pop!
• A background from the esports/gaming industry
• Relevant education – preferably within marketing, business or design
• Additional languages (PT, SE, ES, FR, DE, CN, RU)
• Motion graphics • Data driven and conversion minded Additional Benefits
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours Apply Email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach CV and a short summary of yourself and why you’d want to work with esports and Strafe in particular.
Apply for this job