Stem from the Semi-Professional COD scene, and dipping our feet into League of Legends, we noticed the difficulty it is to make it to the PRO or even SEMI-PRO Scene for League of Legends as a player or coach, especially when comparing it to other esports. At the same time, the LoL community tends to be more reserved when it comes to their players. In saying this, we looked at successful esports organizations outside of League of Legends and analyzed how they build their players and brand to hopefully transfer that success into the League of Legends amateur scene.
- Access to a multitude of professionals in the field of esports. A great resume builder!
- You'll be working with long-term like-minded individuals who are passionate and great at what they do. Whether that's a player or a staff member, that are just as motivated, if not even more motivated than you!
- We are there to support you as best as we can and to keep you in a happy and drama-free environment while providing feedback for personal and professional growth.
- Dedicated leaders who are open to feedback and opinions.
- Working with management to design and execute social media content to support overall social media strategy.
- Interact daily with our fanbase and capture the social voice of Roman eSports across social media platforms.
- Help players to increase their social media presence and engagement.
- Assist in the creation ofads and other marketing campaigns.
- At least 1 year of experience with social media.
- Experience creating assets for social media campaigns.
- A passionate gamer with a love of esports.
- Knowledge of analytics and social media trends.
- Can work both independently and also within a team.
Submit your resume and explain how your skills and experience relate to the role.
Applicants who make it to the next stage will be required to take part in a Discord video/audio interview.
Apply for this job