This role is critical to building an outstanding community where all Playermaker users and prospects can engage, develop, and thrive through networking, sharing performance insights, and getting answers to questions. This position will be reporting directly to the CMO, working in partnership with the Product, Sales, Customer Success/Support, and Marketing teams to engage the Playermaker community and drive business impact.
- Plan and execute daily social media activities across all social media channels. Engaging and growing communities, understanding target audiences, and how to engage with different audiences across different channels and country markets.
- Represent Playermaker in the football/soccer community to help build a welcoming, inclusive, and supportive community environment for members from a variety of backgrounds (Youth/Adults/recreational/Professional players, parents, and coaches)
- Build and execute a growth plan to increase our followers and social presence on all social media channels.
- Obtain feedback and gather ideas from the community through real conversations
- Focus on the community's needs, and make sure we’re creating experiences that meet those needs
- Actively interact with people who comment on our channels and best represent Playermaker.
- Help plan and execute community events, both virtual and in-person, throughout the year
- 3+ years of proven experience in managing social media channels for B2C businesses
- Successfully grow a customer community, both in number of community members and their engagement in the community
- Experience with leading and scaling community programs, platforms, and tools
- Excellent communication skills with high emotional intelligence to understand and empathize with audiences, understand their needs, and deliver results that meet those needs
- Experience working in fast-paced environments, innovate and adapt to changing situations
- Passion for sports
Please apply at
email@example.comApply for this job