Our Strategic Sales team at Unity is growing! We’re looking for a Senior Strategic Account Executive to join our Sales arm of Unity, working our Games segment. You will get to work with some of the world’s biggest Games Developers and Publishers, helping to create and deliver innovative sales strategies.
In this role you’ll be able to make an impact both internally with key decision makers at Unity, as well as externally with customers. You will have the chance to form strategies and take them through to completion. We love “thinking creatively” so we encourage you to be creative in how you approach and shape out strategies, from pricing through to marketing.
What you’ll be doing:
- Complete the full sales process from identifying, through to closing, new customer and partnership opportunities
- Creatively thinking and shaping our strategy including pricing, product, and market strategies
- Establishing and maintaining business relationships with commercial partners
- Collaborating across Unity’s divisions (including Development, Marketing, Support, Finance and Legal) around key initiatives and deal
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in a field-based direct sales role
- Proven ability to structure, develop and execute strategic agreements
- Experience of selling into different levels in the customer organization from end-users to c-level executives, explaining business value proposition
You might also have:
Apply for this job
- Expertise in strategic partnership structures, contract negotiation and deal closing
- Knowledge of the technical components of real time 3D development
- Experience in measuring, promoting and maintaining customer engagement