👈 Back to all jobs
is looking for a
Prepare for this Mindbody job interviewWith our Application Q&A
Remote - India
Our dream of revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry is no small feat, and we're looking for talented people to make it a reality. When you join Mindbody + ClassPass, you’ll work with kind, intelligent people and enjoy unrivaled benefits. You’ll also share in a true culture of purpose and passion centered around helping people live happier, healthier lives. We’re not just another thriving company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, and let’s see what we can accomplish together!
At Mindbody + ClassPass, we’re innovating for the future of wellness by bringing together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted technology platform, empowering tens of thousands of wellness brands around the world with the software and resources they need to run and grow their businesses. ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness lovers and self-care enthusiasts, partnering with over 30,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re on a mission to create a wellness community for all—opening the doors to more authentic, local wellness experiences than ever before.
· Develops high-quality, working code features and bug fixes
· Writes automated tests, including comprehensive unit and integration tests
· Serves as a self-directed, key contributor to code development on features and bugs to produce successful team sprints.
· Makes implementation design decisions around new feature components.
· Produces contingency plans for critical projects.
· Analyzes technical requirements with the team to gauge level of effort.
· Breaks down complex projects and delegates work to junior engineers.
· Carefully analyzes design specifications before coding to understand effort levels required.
· Creates technical documentation for new features that can be easily understood by peers.
· Performs peer code reviews to ensure quality of the codebase.
· Keeps abreast of new technologies.
· Ensures designs and projects created comply with design library guidelines, internal best practices, and coding conventions when applicable.
· Perform required collaboration with different stake holder like architects, product management etc.
· All other duties as assigned.
· May be expected to perform the role of Technical Scrum Master for scrum team
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· 4+ years working with exposure to React Js
· 5-8 years of industry experience in programming web applications, mobile and/or large-scale enterprise products.
· Experience in XML, HTML, IIS
· Familiar with Agile methodologies
· Sense of ownership
· Passion for troubleshooting and problem solving
· Detailed oriented, professional and possesses a positive work attitude
· Communicate professionally both verbally and in writing
· Extensive experience creating high quality software in a team environment
· Experience leading projects from start to finish
· Experience with test-driven development (TDD) and/or writing and maintaining high level test coverage, including both unit and integration tests
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.
California Applicants Privacy Notice | UK/EU Applicants Privacy Notice