WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Contribute deeply to the implementation and maintenance of efficient, reusable and reliable code to solve a variety of customers needs while considering existing technology, architecture and processes
- Drive improvement of code quality, organisation and best practices throughout the entire development process and in coordination with team objectives
- Actively participate in team engineering processes, design meetings and code reviews with the view of continuously lifting quality and improving
- Contribute to our test strategy by helping define test cases, authoring unit tests and driving automation wherever appropriate
- Foster a growth mindset on every task -- sharing ideas and opinions with an attitude and appetite for improvement; the ability to challenge, pursue outcomes and take ownership of tasks in a collaborative environment
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 5+ years’ building .NET applications using C# (C++ a bonus), using Visual Studio or equivalent and employing design patterns such as MVVM
- Well-developed problem-solving capability, and a willingness to learn
- Solid knowledge of unit testing methods and tools
- Ability to produce maintainable, traceable code
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work effectively both independently and with a team
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years’ industry experience working within teams delivering robust, scalable applications, services and APIs using agile development practices, and with:
- Experience building modern UIs in WPF
- Experience with data analysis (working with logs, data traces, algorithm assessments), real-time data streams and multi-threaded applications
- Familiarity with tools such as MSBuild/Cake and Jenkins
- Cross-platform development experience (Xamarin)
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the most ambitious and intelligent people in an exciting industry, and you will do some of the best work of your life.
- We encourage our people to have constructive, open and honest communication in order to make Catapult extraordinary; innovate and create smart solutions; establish a collaborative, yet challenging, environment to develop our performance and the performance of our customers.
- Our workforce spans more than 20 countries, you'll have the opportunity to work across multiple nationalities and cultures, and build your global awareness and capability
- We value improvement and development. We are challenging ourselves to continuously grow and become a high-performance company. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do, and our people are always looking for ways to do things better. There is unlimited opportunity to grow, do more, and do better.
Whether you’re interested in sports or not, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing your work is supporting some of the most successful teams and athletes on the planet!
Research shows that while men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalised groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't meet every single point in our job ad, please still get in touch! We would love to have a chat and see if you could be a great addition to our team. We are building the future of sports performance, our priority is to find the brightest talent that can add to our team culture, those who actively contribute and who are excited about what they do.Apply for this job