What do we at RECUR believe makes a great engineering team?
Here are our core beliefs:
- It’s important to have team members that care about the team’s results more than their own individual achievements
- It’s important for leadership to be tolerant of making mistakes
- It’s important that the team members help, teach, and mentor one another
- It’s important not to place blame on individuals when things go bad but instead to evaluate as a team how we do it better the next time
- It’s important to be clear on what that mission is and minimize the distractions on the teams executing on that mission
- Small teams execute better than big ones, empower small teams with ownership and minimize the dependencies between them
- It’s important to encourage self-directed innovation
What you will do at RECUR
- Collaborate with a distributed team of developers and business stakeholders on a wide variety of backend, frontend and integration projects.
- Explore and present new technologies and approaches to the team.
- Participate in code reviews and collaborative design exercises.
- Develop high quality and maintainable software.
- Test your code using modern automated testing frameworks and practices.
- “Own” your code throughout the full product life cycle, including production deployment and support.
What you will bring to RECUR
- You have built and deployed software in a public cloud offering (preferably Amazon Web Services/AWS).
- You have advanced working SQL knowledge and practical experience with popular relational databases and concepts.
- You have developed and deployed code in linux and have experience with containerization tools such as Docker.
- You have an interest in Full Stack development.
- You have an interest in Serverless programming (experience writing AWS Lambdas a plus)
- You have a passion for leveraging the latest technologies and innovations while still following a rigorous software development life cycle.
- You have experience creating automated tests and working with continuous integration and deployment environments.
- You learn quickly, are flexible, and do whatever it takes for the team to be successful
- You have an interest in blockchain, cryptocurrency, and NFTs
- You are legally eligible to work in the United States
Benefits & Perks
Apply for this jobSee more jobs at RECUR
- Commitment to being a remote-first company
- Company sponsored Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401k with no waiting period for vesting
- 3 weeks paid vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- Industry focused lunch and learns
- Company swag
- Flexibility to get the tooling you need to do your best work
- The chance to work with incredibly passionate people on a mission to shape an industry!