We are a truly global company, with 360+ employees representing 40 different nationalities revolutionising football from our Berlin HQ, and satellite hubs London, Singapore, New York, Mexico City, São Paulo and from 2022, Milan!
Italy is a strategic country for the growth of our company as Italians love football and we have one of the largest and most engaged audiences globally.
As part of the investments in Italy, we are creating the best team that will take care of our partners in this country and to this end are looking for experienced Senior/Sales managers.
This key role will partner with clients and their agencies to increase OneFootball’s advertising solutions knowledge and adoption and grow the Italian business. We are looking for someone with strong relationships with key stakeholders in the digital advertising space and ideally someone with a knowledge of the Italian sports market, capable of developing a solid pipeline of potential clients and building pitches that answer the clients’ needs, leveraging OneFootball multiple assets to create bespoke solutions.
The ideal candidate will have a network of Italian multi-market international clients with centralised budgets.Your Role:Meet and exceed quarterly/annual revenue targetsDevelop and execute against an international and domestic sales strategyConducting in-depth research on competitors' products, pricing, and market success to gain insight into customer preferences and interestsIdentifying promising prospects, networking and customer referralsLeverage your contacts in the media business, contacts in the sport business are a plusCultivating solid relationships with major customers to ensure a continuous flow of sales revenueNegotiate large advertising contracts with the biggest international brandsDevelop case studies of successful campaigns to share with customersIdentify appropriate industry events to attendEntertain and host strategically important clients at relevant eventsYour Profile:5+ years working in Italian media sales (agency, advertiser or publisher)Bachelor's degree in business management or administration, marketing, communications, or related field is preferredDeep knowledge of the Italian media industry and programmatic advertising Proven track record in selling digital media in a fast-paced international environmentExperience in business development, client service and solution-based sellingStrong negotiation and consultative sales skillsExcellent analytical and problem-solving skillsOutstanding organisational and leadership skillsEntrepreneurial mindset and passionate team playerComfortable operating with the ambiguity of a startup operationExcellent verbal and written skills in both Italian and English.
What’s included in the transfer package?
- English is our working language and our colleagues come from every corner of the globe
- You will have the chance to work in a diverse, cross-cultural team
- We’re living in a Hybrid working environment (onsite & remote) that enables us to take care of your individual needs to create your best possible work environment
- You have the opportunity to work up to three months/year from anywhere in the EU and up to 40 days/year from outside the EU (If your residence is within the EU)
- Potential flexible working times
- 500 EUR allowance to optimize your remote workplace setup
- 600 EUR yearly personal training & learning budget
- 30 EUR monthly wellness & lifestyle allowance at your free disposal
- You will join a team that enjoys spending time together outside of work and makes every team event a legendary memory
See more jobs at OneFootball
Our salary intelligence calculated a range for this position between €70,000 - €90,000.Apply for this job