Parsley Health is a digital health company with a mission to transform the health of everyone, everywhere with the world's best possible medicine. Today, Parsley Health is the nation's largest health care company helping people suffering from chronic conditions find relief with holistic medicine. Our work is inspired by our members’ journeys and our actions are focused on impact and results.
Parsley Health is looking for an experienced sales person with a passion for functional medicine to join our Direct to Consumer sales team. You’re capable of quickly building rapport with others by listening to their stories and speaking their language. You have a consultative approach to sales and provide the best solution for members to connect to the right product that will help them thrive. You’re motivated by achieving sales targets, goal-oriented, and are eager to contribute to the growth of Parsley’s membership base. You thrive on uncapped commission opportunities. Performance will be measured by the volume of prospects you enroll each month.
What you’ll do:
- Make assigned sales calls and present the Parsley Health program to close the caller on the first call.
- Speak with and present various offerings to B2B verticals, Social Media and DTC leads.
- Answer inbound calls and reach out to leads via SMS and phone.
- Learn Parsley Health’s sales scripting, objection handling, and sales process
- Ability to multitask on several cloud-based applications simultaneously, including Hubspot, ZenDesk, G-Suite, Regal Voice, Slack, HelpScout, and Acuity
- Be motivated to succeed, own the entire sales cycle from inbound lead to close, connecting members with life-changing healthcare and directly contributing to Parsley Health’s long term success
- Use motivational interviewing (MI) techniques to connect what we do to the prospect’s needs
- Drive our growth with each new member signup, consistently meeting established sales targets
- Be responsive to the needs of the prospect as their first point-of-contact and represent the mission and voice of Parsley Health
- Keep leads warm and provide relevant information with active follow-up
- Maintain extensive knowledge of our products and how they help our members
- Liaise with cross-functional teams to enhance our product offering to prospects
- Seek out opportunities to meet weekly sales targets
- Be a leader on the team
What you’ll need:
- 2-4+ years of inside sales experience over the phone.
- Experience selling Direct to Consumer in healthcare, wellness, weight loss, or fitness
- Proven success in driving sales, closing deals, and hitting or exceeding sales quotas in a fast paced environment
- Start up experience is a plus. Ability to be agile and quickly adapt to change.
- Understand a high level sales strategy with knowledge of sales performance metrics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, sharp focus, and the ability to flourish in both independent and collaborative settings
- A high level of ownership, confidentiality, and attention to detail
- Possesses a high level of emotional intelligence
- Active listening, persistent, and persuasive
- Excellent team player - humble, hungry and smart
- Competitive compensation package
- Meaningful equity stake
- Complimentary Parsley Health Complete Care membership
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K + Employer Matching
- Parsley Health Store: discount on applicable products
- Flexible work environment
- Generous 4+ weeks of paid time off
- Annual professional development stipend
At Parsley Health we believe in celebrating everything that makes us human and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we can serve our members.
#LI-RemoteApply for this jobSee more jobs at Parsley Health