We are committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
OMNIGON is seeking a Product Manager who can work as a part of a team of designers, engineers, and architects to deliver custom solutions for our clients - leaders in the sports, media, and entertainment industries.
The individual will be responsible for leading product discovery and definition, creating specifications, and ultimately ensuring that the delivered product meets the product requirements. The Product Manager must be intimately knowledgeable of the client and their business, must communicate effectively with design and engineering teams, and must ensure the viability of proposed solutions to meet those requirements.
This role is based in our Los Angeles office.
- 3+ years defining requirements for responsive web systems and mobile applications
- Understanding of UX and user-centric design principles
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and familiarity with software development technologies and concepts
- Ability to document, organize, and communicate technical and business-level requirements in a thorough and clear manner
- Ability to proactively seek clarity where there is ambiguity and propose ideas and options where there is a need
- Intimate knowledge of or experience in sports, digital media, or eSports
- Ability to perform or guide in depth product research based on analytics, user behavior, and shared industry knowledge.
- Understanding of vendor landscape CMS, VMS, Analytics, CDNs, Data Providers, Content Providers, Platforms as well as broader industry technology trends
- Understanding of product management as a practice and applicable trends, processes, and approaches
- Ability to lead workshops and cross-functional teams
- Preferred: Intimate knowledge of or experience in sports, gaming and eSports
- Take a proactive role in the project prior to the SOW and contribute ideas and solutions options based on client’s needs
- Gather requirements from client stakeholders and structure into documentation
- Manage functional business requirements documentation throughout project lifecycle
- Analyze data from disparate sources and formats to guide design and development
- Deliver walk-throughs and answer questions on requirements for internal and external team members
- Work with both internal and client stakeholders to ensure requirements are achievable and inline with best practices and project scope
- Manage client road map and prioritize features and tasks with design and development teams
- Lead User Acceptance Testing with clients to validate requirements against deliverables
- Work with clients to help define strategic road map for long term initiatives or ongoing products.
- Lead definition and management of client KPIs as part of product development process
OMNIGON is a team of digital strategists, artists and technologists working exclusively in the areas of consumer loyalty, audience growth and digital content delivery. Since its founding in 2008, OMNIGON has established itself as a market leader, focused on helping clients achieve returns on the strategic, creative and technical investments they've made. OMNIGON, headquartered in New York and with teams in Los Angeles, London, Toronto, Kiev and St. Petersburg, works with celebrated, global brands including the National Football League, PGA TOUR, NASCAR, Chelsea FC, AS Roma, the United States Golf Association (USGA), International Champions Cup, StubHub, Under Armour, Legends, FOX Sports and countless others.
- Competitive salary, benefits, and yearly bonus
- Work in a high-growth, energetic environment
- Weekly Fresh Direct delivery with a fully stocked pantry and coffee bar
- Monthly team activities
Are you ready to contribute to transforming and enhancing every aspect of the sports industry? Unite your passion for sports with a rewarding career by joining our ONE team of talented, highly-motivated and hard-working individuals. Please submit your online application now.
Infront is an equal opportunities employer.Apply for this job