A new electric bike for urban riders.
With electric bikes traditionally viewed as expensive, cumbersome and poorly designed, we are reinventing the category by blending design elegance with affordability and technology that connects owners to their bikes through a mobile app, featuring a secure key, live stats, and GPS tracking.
Founded in 2017 by start-up entrepreneurs Adrien Roose, Karim Slaoui and Tanguy Goretti, we have recently received over €10 million in funding and our team is rapidly expanding both in Belgium and internationally.
About the role an what you'll be doing:
At COWBOY we take great pride in our product design, be it our website, our app, the experience centres or the bike itself. We have been lucky enough to work with global leaders in their field to shape the design and are now looking for a Senior Product Manager to concentrate on our app.
You’ll execute our product roadmap and assist in scaling our main features.
Main responsibility areas:
- Lead the creation of the product vision and roadmap, working closely with the CTO you will be providing clear direction to a cross-functional team including Designers, Mobile Developers, Front/Back End Developers.
- Assess and maximize business opportunities for growth and create business cases and experiments
- Work closely with senior management and our marketing team taking a data-driven approach, to prioritize the product backlog according to the business value and ROI
- Research, define and create solid specifications of features for new and current products
- Be “hands on” where necessary to provide guidance on tools and software
- 5+ years proven work experience as a Product Manager / Owner working on high traffic apps
- Ideally from a UX / Engineering background
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders from across the organisation, often with competing aims, to achieve a clear and agreed roadmap
- You are aware of Agile management methodologies like Scrum & Kanban
- Team spirit and excellent communication skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
Apply for this job
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing startup with open, respectful and fun company culture.
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Highly competitive salary package