Powered by the Chiliz fintech platform & $CHZ token, Socios.com is an all-in-one fan engagement and rewards app for sports and entertainment fans, where you acquire voting rights to influence the clubs and teams you love. Find your voice, get club rewards & compete for once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
At Socios.com we are looking for a highly passionate and dedicated Senior Partnerships Manager LATAM to join a newly-created Partner Operations team. We are looking for a well-rounded individual, willing to put in the time necessary to be world-class. Having already partnered with some of the biggest sports teams in the world - FC Barcelona, Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus, Corinthians, Flamengo, Athletic Mineiro, Manchester City FC, UFC, PFL, AS Roma, Galatasaray, AC Milan and many more - we are a growing brand in the sports industry and are consistently being recognized for our action-packed and highly engaging fan content.
This position is responsible for owning and managing the relationship between Socios.com and its LATAM roster of our partners, acting as the main point of contact for any partner-led activity, including but not limited to partner polls, overseeing the development of partner-specific marketing plans, managing branded partner elements across a variety of assets and supporting the day-to-day needs of Socios.com partners.
The Senior Partnerships Manager LATAM will lead all of our partners in the region running and supporting a team to ensure brilliant execution of all of our fan tokens and partnerships across multiple territories whilst being the main contact on our biggest partners. The ideal candidate will be excellent at building and maintaining relationships with teams, and must be comfortable pushing boundaries and be prepared to innovate.
The position will be based in our Sao Paulo office but travel to the Malta / Madrid HQs and to various partner locations should be expected. This role will report to the Partnerships Management Director at Socios.com.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Building the activation and launch strategies for our partners in the LATAM region
- Overall responsibility for maximizing the execution of the agreed marketing rights across all partners with specific ownership over our biggest partners;
- Manages partner integration on the Socios.com platform, including the discussion and activation of polls;
- Creates and drives new partner onboarding based on the current processes in place to ensure relevant market activation and optimisation.
- Manages the creation, implementation, and strategic management of Socios.com promotional campaigns for their individual partners but wider responsibility for the region’s promotional activity across all activation with new and existing partners on-site, off-site and digitally.
- Analyzes research findings and identifies activation concepts that align with the brand, support marketing objectives, and drive business results;
- Manages all fulfilment activities needed based on partner contracts to ensure that all elements that are contractually obligated are delivered in a professional manner driving significant value for Socios.com
- Supports the renewal process for each partner contract and identifies/pursues additional revenue/rights opportunities;
- Works collaboratively across internal departments and stakeholders;
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, activation best practices, and new media marketing efforts;
- Develops self to improve performance in the current role and to prepare for future roles; seeks and provides feedback and coaching to enhance performance.
- Build and leads a team that will focus on managing all our LATAM partners, scaling in line with business need.
- Fluency in English, Spanish & Brazilian Portuguese is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant program would be considered an asset;
- At least 5 years’ experience in activations;
- Exceptional relationship management;
- Creative & innovative, you must be prepared to push boundaries to consistently wow our audiences;
- Ability to work on multiple initiatives simultaneously;
- Strong organizational and reporting skills;
- Experience managing the development and implementation of partnership marketing strategy.
- Ability to bring creativity to the table, maximizing assets, and inventing feasible solutions on a partner-by-partner basis;
- Experience with marketing platform integration (digital, event, hospitality, etc.), on-site event marketing operations and logistics;
- Maintain the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines as directed;
- Extensive knowledge of sport, especially football, is considered an advantage;
- Understanding of graphic design principles and video productions;
- Solid digital marketing experience.
- Strong leadership and team management experience
- Willingness to travel as needed.
WHAT WE OFFER
From working with some of the biggest and most recognisable sports teams in the world to creating unforgettable fan experiences, all while using blockchain technology, it’s never a dull day here at Chiliz.
We’re an extraordinary multi-cultural team spanning 20+ nationalities with ideas as diverse and interesting as we are. Professional and personal development are very important to us. Together with a supportive and collaborative working environment and great company perks, above all, we give you the chance to be a part of the future.Apply for this job