Will you be our new colleague and grow with us? We are looking for an experienced Partner Acquisition and Relationship Manager to acquire and expand OneFit’s partner network throughout the Netherlands. The role works to build successful win-win solutions for business, partner and member. Building and retaining relationships with existing partners is as important as with new potential partners. Sounds exciting? Read on to find out more…
Ensure a smooth onboarding for our sports partners and be their go-to person when they have questions, problems or challenges in the collaboration
- Acquisition of new leads and handling sales and marketing qualified leads
- Retaining customers, focused on front-end service
- Adding creative input to weekly/monthly newsletters
- Collaborate with other partner management teams to optimize partner service
- Keeping CRM up to date, logging all communication with partners
- Using project management software for time management and performance
Who are you?
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a commercial role, preferably with a focus on relationship management
- You have a thorough understanding of the legal side of sales contract
- Understanding of the sports market in the Netherlands
- You are strong in data analysis and reporting.
- You communicate clearly and convincingly in English and Dutch, spoken and written.
Why work with us?
- The chance to be part of Europe’s largest sports community
- Flexibility, responsibility in a fast-paced international environment
- Free OneFit membership
- Company-sponsored happy hours, workouts and events
- Education budget
- Apple equipment
- Daily free healthy lunch at the office
Last but not least:
Our mission is “A world where everyone enjoys doing sports”
Have an honest look in the mirror and can you find yourself in our key values:
- Surf the Wave of Change
- Leave your Ego at the door
- Put yourself in the shoes of others
- Take Ownership
- Embrace vulnerability
- Challenge yourself and others
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page. Apply for this jobSee more jobs at Urban Sports Club