We’re looking for a Senior Growth Manager, CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization) to join our Growth team. As the Senior Growth Manager, you will focus on driving the experimentation program of our conversion funnel for Oura customer acquisition. You will partner with our Head of eCommerce, UA Managers, UX Designers, and Engineers, and will be responsible for our website customer experience with the goal of improving conversion metrics. You will help to align stakeholders with a unified experimentation roadmap between our Marketing and Product organizations?
What you’ll do:
- Develop the strategy for experimentation and optimization across our growth pirate funnel (Awareness, Acquisition, Activation, Retention, Revenue, Referral)
- Conduct sprint planning across cross-functional teams of growth marketers, engineers, data analysts, and designers.
- Manage the rapid development of landing pages to ensure continuity with user acquisition campaigns across multiple channels
- Manage the development of programmatic SEO pages to help drive organic traffic
- Develop conversion features such as quiz flows and exit intent modals across blog article pages in order to build a more qualified audience of leads
- Establish and maintain dashboards to track conversion rates against benchmark targets; continually identify opportunities for improvements
- 5+ years experience in eCommerce or D2C online marketing in a product or growth related role
- Experience managing experiments with A/B testing platforms such as Optimizely or Google Optimize
- Knowledge of design platforms such as InVision, Figma, and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Understanding of web development structures and languages including HTML, CSS, and React
- Experience with data tracking and visualization platforms such as Google Analytics, Amplitude, Tableau, and Looker
- Experience with user behavior research tools such as Fullstory and Hotjar
- Learning Quotient mindset with the ability to adapt and solve problems within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to inform and influence decisions with strong communication skills
- Ability to communicate data with ease (SQL experience is a plus)
- Passionate about health tech and wearables
At Oura, we care about you and your wellbeing. Everyone here at Oura has a ring of their own and are continually looking to improve their health and add to our benefits!
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Health, dental, financial, and vision insurance
- Wellness & mental health benefits
- $300 per month for anything health improvement related
- State of the art Apple or Microsoft equipment of your choice
- Flexible working hours + work-life balance
- An Oura Ring of your own + employee discount for friends & family
- Beautiful workspace in San Francisco by Pier 31 and Downtown Helsinki
- 20 days of PTO
Oura is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Individuals seeking employment at Oura are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, socioeconomic status, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Apply for this job
Apply for this job