👈 Back to all jobs
- Collect, document, and analyze requirements from a variety of sources.
- Convert high-level designs, wireframes, and mockups.
- Design robust, high-performance, low-maintenance, and documented solutions.
- Lead and participate in performance and functionality testing of applications.
- Develop reusable components and libraries to use across applications.
- Maintain existing applications.
- Suggest and demonstrate efficient designs & technologies for applications developed by the group.
- Mentor other less experienced developers.
- 3+ years’ experience building web applications.
- Experience working with React/Redux framework.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with proven ability to communicate across cultures and geography.
- Basic understanding of football.
- Team player, self-motivated, hard-working.
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of graphics software such as SketchApp and Zeplin.
- Experience with functional programming.
- Experience with RxJS.
Apply for this jobSee more jobs at Statsbomb
- Attractive Package.
- Stock Option.
- Social Insurance.
- Medical Insurance.
- Flexibility to work from home.