SeatGeek Enterprise is our innovative open-ecosystem enterprise ticketing software that allows teams, venues, and promoters to efficiently run their businesses and captivate fans.
We’re proud to partner with some of the most recognized names across the globe including the Dallas Cowboys and Liverpool F.C., as well as the NFL, MLS, half of the English Premier League, and theaters across NYC’s Broadway and London’s West End.
The Senior Client Services Specialist will assist premier clients using our SeatGeek Enterprise offering with their key service-related tasks. This may include assisting with software configuration, proactively coordinating on sale activities, and being a go-to resource for client services-related operations. The Senior Client Services Specialist will work closely with Program Managers, Product Support, and Strategic Account Managers to ensure a positive experience for SeatGeek Enterprise clients. This position will require working onsite in the Nashville area.
What you'll do
- Work closely with one or two key clients, forging strong relationships and an in-depth understanding of their operations
- Work with the client to ensure smooth day-to-day ticketing operations, supporting their team, their managers, and their business
- Advise on, implement, and monitor best practices to optimize the SeatGeek platform
- Own and coordinate ticketing operation launches for premier Enterprise clients while meeting and exceeding client service level agreements
- This includes, but is not limited to, season ticket renewals, relocations, new season schedule releases, pre-sales/on-sales, season deposits, packages & plans, playoffs, and standalone event pre-sales/on-sales (ie: a concert)
- Coordinate client software version upgrades
- Collaborate with Project Managers and Engineers to launch and service third party integrations such as access control, customized sales flows, customized data warehouses, and ticket distribution partners
- Provide onsite event support as needed
- Assist with software configurations
- This includes, but is not limited to, event build, access control, tax and fee configuration, package & plan configuration, payment configuration, reporting requirements, online offers, and ticketing distribution partner setup, etc.
- Develop relationships with clients as a service contact for relevant projects and initiatives; Work with Project Managers, Program Managers, and organizational leaders on delivering results for SeatGeek Enterprise clients
- Be a pioneer and thought leader in internal cross-functional collaboration at SeatGeek, which will include working with SeatGeek Product, CX, Sales, Product Support, and Engineering to deliver results for our SeatGeek Enterprise clients
What you have
- A minimum of 4 years of experience working in either ticketing operations or ticketing software services
- Excellent communication skills - you are a collaborator who keeps a positive attitude even in the most challenging situations
- Experience managing stakeholders at multiple levels within an organization
- Experience building and maintaining client relationships for premier, enterprise-level brands both in person and remotely
- Regular travel (minimum 3 days per week) to client site
- In the United States, the following is a plus: Live Events industry, MLS Activities, NFL Activities, Ticketing Industry, Ticket Resale, Ticket scanning, EMV Hardware, Ticket Printers, API based SaaS
- Equity stake
- Flexible work environment, allowing you to work as many days a week in the office as you’d like or 100% remotely
- A WFH stipend to support your home office setup
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 16 weeks of paid family leave
- 401(k) matching program
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Annual subscriptions to Headspace, Ginger.io, and One Medical
- $120 a month to spend on tickets to live events
- Annual subscription to Spotify, Apple Music, or Amazon music
The salary range for this role is $90,000-$105,000. Actual compensation packages within that range are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years and depth of experience, certifications, and specific location.
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!
#LI-RemoteSee more jobs at seatgeek