As a Senior Engineer, you are the architect who will build the very foundation of our product. The code that you write will be the cornerstone for all the magic that players see when they get Mobalytics insights and data visualizations. We are focused on League of Legends right now, but if you love all sorts of games and find yourself thinking about tools you could create for them, then you are definitely in the right place with us.
Your Technical Skill Set
- 5+ years experience in application development projects with a focus on innovation
- 3 years of hands-on experience in building cloud-native ready solutions
- Experience in building high load production systems based on microservice architecture
- Golang as primary language for microservices with solid confidence in it
- Knowledge of C++ is a big plus
- gRPC / Protobuf experience
- Experience with message brokers (Rabbit MQ or NATS or Kafka)
- Deep understanding of SQL (Postgresql )/NoSQL (*Cassandra DBs is a plus)
- Ability to navigate large existing code, and improve it as it changes
- Knowledge of frontend stack is a plus (react+redux)
Your Personal Skill Set
- Plays games with a desire to improve.
- We’d love it if you are someone who plays the games we create our tools around currently, but are open to legendary developers who love games and the tools that players use to get better at them.
- No, we don’t care if you are Bronze or Diamond.
- Self-initiated, fast learner with a positive attitude.
- Hopefully, you’ll tell us what we need to be doing. Independence and agency are key traits at Mobalytics.
- We want to queue with “Can do” party members because passion breeds enthusiasm, which in turn makes learning and team achievement infectious.
- Strong sense of team spirit thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- We strive for excellence and don’t waste each other's time with BS.
- We all support and encourage each other, but that also means being good at listening to feedback.
- Excellent attention to details, quality of work and time management.
- You have ownership of the product. Be proud of your work, not for our sake, but for yours. We will be proud too!
- Working hard and having a sense of urgency are important, but being efficient is more important. Hard work doesn’t mean endless hours and “face-time,” it means on time delivery of quality work and achieving our shared goals.
If you love games and have a strong desire to create beautiful products for passionate communities of competitive gamers, this is the place for you. We really want to help players be their best self when playing with others around the world, and you should help us create that environment.Apply for this job