Hazel Health, the national leader in school-based telehealth, was founded in 2015 to address systemic inequities in healthcare access, and ensure all children can get the quality care they need and deserve. We leverage digital health technology to provide on-demand physical and mental health care services to over 2 million students in school districts across the country.
Physical and mental telehealth has become more relevant in the lives of children than ever before. Hazel is experiencing tremendous company growth as we respond to our nation’s call for equitable, affordable, and safe virtual access to healthcare.
We are a mission-driven team of healthcare and business leaders, educators, and tech innovators, bringing together our unique skills in a meaningful way to do good in the world. Please consider joining us to share your gifts and talents with a growing and diverse organization, working to make healthcare available to all students.
The Role: SalesForce Administrator
As Salesforce Administrator, you’ll play a vital role at Hazel. We are looking for a proactive individual that can help us continually improve and enhance our Salesforce platform, administering users and security, gathering requirements and feedback, designing scalable best practice solutions, and managing the product road map. A successful candidate will be experienced in both salesforce administration and development of custom solutions. Our Salesforce user experience is of great importance to us, therefore the Senior Salesforce Specialist should enjoy all aspects of user administration including support tickets, training, and designing solutions with user satisfaction a priority.
What You’ll Do:
- All aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, OWD, sharing rules
- Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards and reports
- Developing and maintaining triggers & Apex solutions
- Developing OmniStudio solutions
- Non-prod environment management
- Creation and management of DevOps automation and release management processes (i.e. Copado)
- Identify and gather requirements, translating into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience
- Identify unused or underutilized platform features
- Create a platform roadmap and define priorities, liaising with stakeholders
- Own the communication of any platform changes to end users and stakeholders
- Data management to improve Salesforce data quality, including implementing rules and automation as needed
- Proactive system maintenance including Security Reviews, Release Updates, Health Check, and Optimizer
- Establishing and executing a user support ticketing system
- Monitor and improve user adoption
- New user and ongoing user training
- Technical documentation
- Management of third party plugins and applications
- Train end users and key stakeholders
We are looking for diverse individuals who want to support our mission and values. Please consider applying even if you don't fully meet 100% of these criteria.
- 5+ years’ of Salesforce Administration hands-on experience with Health Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and other related Salesforce products
- Strong Salesforce product knowledge
- Platform Developer Certifications (1 and 2) or equivalent experience
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator or equivalent experience
- Bachelor’s/Postgraduate degree or professional qualification
- Expertise designing scalable, best practice solutions
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Translating requirements into technical solutions
- Change management and governance experience
- Experience implementing Salesforce configuration changes
Hazel’s Core Values:
- Exceptional Partnership: We seek to understand, align, and then work to exceed the highest expectations of those we serve.
- Always Accountable: We set high standards for ourselves and each other and deliver. We do what we say we are going to do.
- Make it Happen: Every teammate has the power and responsibility to make our company better. We are collectively imagining and building the product and company of our dreams.
- One Team: Our success is driven by building relationships and collaborating across teams, geographies and functions. Bringing in diverse perspectives and understanding everyone’s personal story drives to transformative solutions.
- Never Stop Innovating: We are bold. Our goal is to make transformational change. Sometimes we will fail, and we use it to learn and drive forward.
- Drive Impact: Everything comes down to the impact Hazel makes on people - our families and students, our teammates, our partners, our neighbors, ourselves.
This is an exciting position in a fast-paced organization. We offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- Generous, high-quality medical, dental and vision coverage on day one of employment
- 15 days PTO and 11 paid holidays annually
- 401K with a 100% employer match for contributions up to 4% of salary
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employer-paid short-term and long-term disability and employer-sponsored life insurance
- Home office setup including a Macbook, iPad (depending on role), and internet and phone reimbursement for remote positions
- A positive, supportive, and passionate team
Our Stance On Diversity:
At Hazel, we don’t just accept differences—we thrive on them. We recognize that having diverse perspectives and backgrounds among our teammates makes our company, our solutions, and our service to families and schools stronger. We are committed to making Hazel an inclusive work environment and helping all staff grow professionally.
Hazel is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability status, or Veteran status.
All offers of employment are conditioned on a candidate’s consent to a background check and our satisfaction with the results. Qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.See more jobs at Hazel Health