WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Ensuring a successful market expansion of the KINEXON Product Portfolio.
- Acquisition of new customers for our innovative tracking technology and analysis software for professional clubs (football, basketball, ice hockey), leagues and sports organizations.
- Maintaining and improving business relationships with existing customers, as well as establishing new sales partnerships.
- Executing live demos and presentations with team performance personnel.
- Preparation of market information and analyses.
- Conducting contract negotiations, handling orders and preparing offers.
- Regular reporting and close cooperation with our EVP Sales.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Strong track record in the sports industry, ideally with regards to sports technology products.
- At least three, ideally five, years of experience in the sports industry
- Bachelors Degree in Sport Science or Business related studies, ideally with a sales focus.
- Technical interest and understanding.
- Knowledge of the US sports-ecosystem, in particular the sports performance landscape
- Strong sales and communication skills, as well as the ability to work independently and in a strong team environment.
- “Getting things done” mentality with distinct performance orientation.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECTAt KINEXON you will meet like-minded people that are enthusiastic about innovative technology and passionate about solving new challenges as well as building great things as a team.
- International team of passionate colleagues and tech enthusiasts with great team spirit and hands-on mentality.
- Outstanding career and development opportunities due to our strong growth and a steep learning curve.
- Fascinating system test & launch events with renowned customers.
- Startup feeling and a lot of fun at various team events around food and sports
- Competitive payment with bonus opportunity.
Unfortunately we are not able to provide VISA sponsorship for this position. Please be aware that we will not be able to process applicants which are not allowed to legally work in the United States.Apply for this job