We are looking for a Sales Leader to manage our team in France and Southern EU. You will be a strategic thinker, focused on your team’s development and personally retain relationships with key clients. We are expanding rapidly across Europe, so we will ask you to play a part in that growth!
Build your regional strategy and Identify key areas for improvement in the sales process and spotting market opportunities for new customers in emerging markets.
You will be responsible for setting revenue targets and tracking activity via Salesforce. Our management approach at Hudl is focused on coaching, so we will look to you to be aware of the training and development needs of your sales team.
We have a growing team in Barcelona, so you would be based there or willing to relocate. Due to it being a regional role, a proficiency in French and English is required.
- Proven. Experience successfully managing a growing field sales team, ideally in the sports technology industry.
- Successful. A track record of overachieving targets and driving sales growth in multiple countries.
- A leader. Able to inspire Sr. and Jr. field sales account executives to grow new sales into new and existing customers.
- Trained. Professional challenger sales training and experience in large B2B solution sales and the full sales cycle would be a strong advantage.
- Strategic. Able to plan and provide accurate forecasts for the region reporting into the global leadership team.
- Experienced. Passion and knowledge of the French and southern European sports and tech industry highly desirable.
- Flexible. Able to grow with Hudl as we scale in Europe and open in new territories.
- Treat you like an adult. We will trust you to get the work done and take a break when you need it. Use your unlimited vacation when and how you want.
- Give you what you need. We will supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. We promise you'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success.
- Reward You. Generous benefits and perks package.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.
Apply for this job