About the Role
- Regions: Australia and Europe with the possibility for major expansion. Familiarity with these locations is strongly preferred.
- Help grow our international retail footprint by signing up new accounts, improving sell-through in current accounts, and establishing go-to-market plans for new products.
- Create market specific (local) dealer collateral, help determine pricing based on local currency, fees, and taxes.
- Monitor competition in specific regions and identify opportunities and threats.
- Coordinate international service needs.
- Identify and pursue new markets, and execute international marketing campaigns.
- Forecast, gather data on, and analyze international sales.
- Compile weekly, monthly, and quarterly data.
Why We’re Excited About You
- Self starter, ability to identify problems and offer solutions, make data driven decisions.
- 5+ years of experience in sales or international sales, business development, and marketing
- Ability to travel 20% of the time, but be based in Mountain View. You are familiar and well versed with local knowledge in either Europe or Australia.
- A passion for lightweight electric vehicles.
- Bachelor's degree related to business.
- Familiarity with NetSuite is a bonus.
What We Offer
Apply for this job
- Convenient office locations: San Francisco (4 blocks from CalTrain) & Mountain View (3 blocks from CalTrain)
- Daily catered lunch and fully-stocked kitchen with snacks & drinks
- Medical / Dental / Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and 401(k)
- Commuter benefit plan and open use of our boards
- Team outings and ongoing events
- Growth potential and continual learning
- The opportunity to work with an incredible group of humans that's revolutionizing the way we move