We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager (Full-time) to join our growing team. Are you someone who can get the full potential out of a company by optimizing the short- and long-term sales strategies? A sales expert who can build long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs? We are looking for an expert like this.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and detail oriented. Doesn’t think in problems but in solutions
- Ability to work within a schedule in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Self-managed, self-motivated, enthusiastic and passionate
- A team player how is punctual, reliable and treats others with respect
- Achieve growth by successfully managing the sales
- Design and implement a strategic business plan
- Build long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Experienced as a sales representative or sales manager
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- The ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- A competitive salary
- 25 holidays per annum
- A lunch program and pension program
- Company Gym card
- Fresh fruit and beverages and Friday afternoon drinks
- Bi-monthly team outings
- Play FIFA, Smash Bros. or a game of basketball in real-life
- A brand-new office to work in (for impression, check our website)!
How to apply for this role?
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please send your CV and a motivation letter to email@example.com.