To further expand our Business-to-Business Sales Department we are looking for a Sales Development Representative. You will be responsible for generating and qualifying new leads. You make sure that there are always enough leads in the pipeline and you are continuously on the lookout for new business opportunities. You will work closely together with the SDR(s) and AE(s) and you report to the Head of B2B Sales.
Essence: make sure enough high quality leads are generated, on both inbound and outbound channels. Convert the leads to Demo call appointments.
The more senior the role, the wider range of responsibilities.
- Identify new business, mainly through telephone, email communication or even via social selling, by getting in touch with prospects and introducing OneFit's solutions to all Dutch companies
- Build your engagement strategy for your key prospects and ensure a regular supply of inbound leads for the sales team
- Identify customer needs to comprehend if OneFit service would be a good fit
- Manage multiple lead sources, including incoming calls, emails, chats and referrals at any given time
- Manage existing customer database using the CRM tool to ensure all communications are logged and identified
- Cooperate with the Sales Development Executive to develop new strategies to grow sales pipeline, and consistently meet monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Work closely with the marketing team to improve lead generation processes on an ongoing basis.
What you need to succeed
- A successful track record spanning 2-3 years as a Business Development Representative
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, in Dutch
- You balance your relationship-building skills and empathy with well-honed skills in making data-driven sales decisions
- You ideally worked already in a SaaS company or in the field of corporate benefits
- You want to work in an environment which truly honours the statement, "team work makes the dream work". While we are a company in the sports industry, there is no room for a competitive mindset in this team ;)
- A passion for our mission to inspire people to lead healthy and active lives
Why work with us?
- The chance to be part of Europe’s largest sports community
- We’re working in hybrid mode allowing you to work from home, while still giving you the possibility to meet colleagues to collaborate onsite
- We offer 2 months remote working time per year to spend anywhere within the EU
- Regular team events and other initiatives helping employees to stay productive, healthy and engaged during hybrid mode
- Free lunch at the office every day
- Personal development perks including an annual budget for books and software, regular internal trainings, language classes
- Many additional perks including: dog-friendly workplace, fully equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, and more
- A free OneFit Membership
- Mobility subsidy for employees living outside of Amsterdam
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page. Apply for this jobSee more jobs at Urban Sports Club