What will I be doing? 🚀
- You’ll be responsible for qualifying and booking inbound leads in the early stage of the sales funnel
- You’ll own, maintain, and create outbound prospecting sequences to nurture - and ultimately - book meetings with qualified prospects.
- You'll help manage live chat on the Spiideo website to convert more visitors into leads.
- You'll become an expert on one of the most innovative sports technology softwares in the world, including Spiideo Perform, Spiideo Play, and Spiideo camera systems.
-You’ll work closely with the marketing team to support new campaigns, landing pages, and emails for various channels.
- You’ll contribute to a positive team environment of equity and inclusion
What we’re looking for!
- You have 2+ years experience working in sales, preferably with a demonstrated pattern of success at B2B prospecting.
- You take initiative and actively push your tasks forward, taking complete ownership over your job function.
- You speak up when you think there is a better, more efficient way.
- You have writing skills and have crafted compelling email campaigns in the past.
- You are passionate about sports and helping teams in North America with their automatic video capture, recording, analysis, and live streaming.
- You have a proven track record of reporting on key KPI’s when it comes to sales prospecting.
This position is remote based in the United States with yearly travel required to our headquarters in Malmo, Sweden.
Spiideo delivers astonishingly simple, powerful, and innovative solutions to the global sports community that shape the future of sports video production, analysis, and consumption.
With flexible camera systems for both indoor and outdoor sports, Spiideo cameras feature automatic recording, auto-follow, and virtual panorama technology that integrates directly with both Spiideo Perform and Spiideo Play.
By living in Spiideo, sports organizations are able to eliminate manual recording processes, analyze the performance in a single platform, share footage from the cloud, and earn revenue through streaming.
To apply for this role, please send an email with your resume to Todd Patton, VP of Marketing at email@example.comApply for this job