EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world’s #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC and mobile.
Innovation, passion and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we seek the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
If you love football, or you're passionate about your craft, this is a role of a lifetime.
- You will be involved in architectural design, implementation, and debugging of rendering technology on multiple platforms; working with Designers, Artists and other Engineers to solve complex computer graphics problems.
- You will research and implement industry-leading rendering techniques.
- You will write technical design specifications.
- You will design, maintain, implement and debug code, pipelines and other rendering-related sub-components and packages
- You will develop core rendering tools, feature and engine components to required coding standards.
- You will optimize rendering, lighting and shading components of a game engine.
- You will create leading edge reusable rendering technologies.
Apply for this job
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience.
- 7-10+ years’ development experience
- Proficiency with C++
- Experience designing and implementing industry-leading graphics techniques and detailed knowledge of graphics hardware.
- Strong math skills including trigonometry, calculus and linear algebra.
- Formal background in rendering with experience that may include modern shader pipelines, animation, skinning, lighting, special effects and tool development.
- Experience with Direct 3D, Open GL or equivalent.
- Experience in object-oriented design and implementation.
- Knowledge of good software engineering practices.
- Understanding of memory management, multiple processor use, and runtime optimization.
- Test, debug, and extend other Software Engineer's code