We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic individual to join the UK Racketsports team as a Promotions and Junior Sponsorship Manager.
You will be responsible for identifying up and coming players to join our sponsorship programme across Tennis, Squash & Padel Tennis. You will also be responsible for promoting the brand at events both on and off court.
This is a rare opportunity to join a small ambitious team where you will need to be self-motivated and use your own initiative. The role will be based from home and involve UK travel.
- Identify up and coming talent as part of the Team HEAD junior program in Squash and Tennis
- Attend key tournaments
- Create a Padel sponsorship program to run alongside existing Tennis & Squash
- Provide on-going support for contracted players/agents/parents
- Identify & manage sponsorship agreements with clubs and ambassadors
- Work within a given budget and adhere to targets
- Setup and work at various UK events where required
- Carry out product demo/experience days
- Support the Communications Manager in the role out of marketing material both digital and physical role out to stores
- Allocate sponsorship products and keep sales agents up to date with promotional activity
- Work with local sales team to support them at presentations and demos where needed
You will need to be an organised, confident, outgoing individual with good communication skills. Able to work in an individual capacity or team when required. The nature of the role will require you to work out of normal office hours depending on events and schedule for the year.
Event experience would be useful but not essential.
Apply for this job
- You must be a competent Tennis player (ideally 4.2 rating or above) or a qualified coach, as you will be required to participate in and organise on court events.
- Understanding of rules or experience playing Squash and Padel would be a benefit.
- Clean UK Driving Licence.
- Willing to learn about the technologies and products we currently manufacture as part of the role.
- Experience working with Adobe would be a benefit
- Keen interest in digital technologies and social media.