Sports teams sell hundreds of millions of dollars each in sponsorships every year, with brands investing upwards of tens of millions or more across the globe. In a world that is now driven by analytics, there is more scrutiny than ever in where every dollar is spent and what a return on investment looks like.
Relo Metrics, a leader in sponsorship analytics, analyzes the earned media value that brands generate from their sponsorships across broadcast TV, social media and streaming platforms. Using technology-enabled analysis, we provide the most comprehensive, automated, and accurate measurement software to value sponsorships. Sports teams can provide a 360º view of how their sponsors get value across every digital medium, and brands can measure who drives their highest return on investment.
Relo Metrics is seeking an energetic and results-driven Product Marketing Manager (PMM) who will be an exceptional addition to our team. This person will be responsible for leading product marketing initiatives. This includes inbound efforts related to defining the voice of the customer and outbound efforts related to communicating the benefits of our platform for global brands, agencies, and teams.
This is a full-time position that will report into the VP of Product.
- Establish a clear and objective understanding of our clients’ needs for successful sponsorship management to ensure our product strategies align with market demand.
- Conduct customer and market analyses to gain an understanding of the competitive landscape and help establish and communicate product differentiators.
- Lead the development and execution of go-to-market launch strategies for product features and updates that drive user adoption, engagement and retention.
- Create and manage sales and customer success assets (product/feature training, sales documentation, product videos, website copy, data sheets, white papers, etc.) that articulate the benefits of our product and its capabilities, and enable customers to leverage the full potential of our platform.
- Identify success metrics that help move the company forward, and measure the results of your strategies and initiatives to continuously iterate and maximize results.
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B product marketing in the SaaS industry. Experience with sponsorship management is a plus.
- Highly collaborative, action-oriented, and results-driven.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to sell ideas through innovative storytelling – writing samples are required! Show us your best work.
- Ability to translate technical functionality into key messaging that effectively conveys the benefits to buyers and end-users. Craft and tailor communications to different audiences, both internally and externally.
- Proven track record of executing successful product and feature launches with cross-departmental alignment.
- Ability to perform on both the tactical and strategic levels.
- Metrics-driven and analytical; proven ability to prioritize, drive, and achieve results through self and others under time pressure.
Apply for this job
- Competitive health, vision and dental benefits
- Healthcare including 100% coverage for Employer + Spouse/family
- Dependent care FSA
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
- Stock incentive program (role dependent)
- Paid parental leave
- Goodly - student loan contribution plan
- WFH monthly stipend
- Fitness reimbursement and wellness workshops
- Discounted Pet Health Program
- Flexible time off and work schedule
- Team building lunches and events, and monthly company celebrations
- Virtual monthly team bonding events