Supermassive Games have produced some of the most recognisable and compelling storytelling titles in the world of AAA games. The BAFTA-winning Until Dawn, the cinematic masterclass of The Dark Pictures Anthology, the multi-award winning The Quarry, the action-packed rollercoaster horror VR titles Switchback VR and Rush of Blood to the world of Little Nightmares, and many more!
Time and time again, our incredibly talented and passionate team have delivered games that strike fear into all that dare to play. And we have no plans to stop there! Alongside growing the Dark Pictures universe in new and exciting ways, we have several unannounced, and suitably thrilling, projects!
And so, as we move into new genres and grow our studio, our hunt for talent continues!
Join the Supermassive Games team and create your own story.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager (Mobile Games) to join us here at Supermassive Games…
In this role you’ll be:
You will help drive the growth and success of our mobile games by driving user growth, increasing revenue and enhancing user engagement. The ideal candidate will have a passion for games, especially mobile games and extensive experience in product marketing within a mobile gaming environment (preferably within a studio), you will have launched mobile games worldwide and have excellent first-hand experience of user acquisition and performance marketing strategies.
This role will be based in one of our three central Guildford offices - each a short distance from the main train station. We’re passionate about the collaborative environment here at Supermassive Games where we work to a hybrid model in many of our roles. We are truly a diverse and international business of more than 40 different nationalities from around the globe, providing sponsorship and relocation assistance to those that require it (speak to one of our recruiters for more info).
The main responsibilities will be:
- Research, create and own the product marketing plan for our titles across mobile and GAAS models. Define product positioning, target market & player analysis, competitor analysis and the go-to-market strategy.
- Develop and execute product marketing strategies to drive user acquisition and engagement.
- Develop and implement comprehensive user acquisition strategies across various channels, including paid search, social media, and other performance marketing channels.
- Work closely with game development teams to identify and implement features that drive user retention and monetisation.
- Conduct competitive analysis and market research to identify trends and insights that inform the product and marketing decisions.
- Develop appropriate user acquisition strategies for our mobile products and own the creative and marketing strategies aligned to making our products successful.
- Own, manage, create and execute campaign performance to maximise return on ad spend and support all monetisation efforts.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders both internally and with external partners and platform holders.
- Track and analyse all performance and user data to inform your product development and marketing decisions.
- Collaborate with the product and design teams to create compelling marketing assets and optimize user flows.
- Help develop product roadmaps that align with business goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams within the business including development, senior management, design, community, support and Business Intelligence to drive product success.
- Track and analyse KPIs and marketing metrics and report to the leadership team; using findings to optimise and improve ongoing and future marketing campaigns.
- Potential for business travel representing Supermassive Games at trade and consumer events.
Experience and skills that would best suit this position:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in product marketing within a mobile gaming environment.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data analysis tools and platforms
- Experience in creating, executing and managing user acquisition, retention and monetisation strategies.
- Excellent communication, presentation and product management skills
- Passion for mobile games with a deep understanding of the mobile gaming ecosystem
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively across variety of teams, disciplines and seniorities.
The Perks of being a Supermassive Superstar are:
- 25 Days Annual Leave (3 of which are used when we close the studio for our end of year break)
- Private Medical Insurance (BUPA)
- Life Assurance (6 x annual salary)
- Quarterly Profit related Bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Income Protection
- Enhanced Family Leave (maternity and paternity pay)
- Generous staff referral scheme
- Discount Card for food and drink at our local pub
See more jobs at Supermassive Games Ltd
Our salary intelligence calculated a range for this position between £40,000 - £50,000.Apply for this job