At OneFootball it’s important to us to create a flexible and inclusive work environment. This position is open for applications either onsite in our Berlin and London offices or remotely in Germany, United Kingdom, Poland and Portugal.
With a reach of over 85 million football fans worldwide every month, we are the most popular digital media platform for young football fans. Founded in 2008 and one of the world's first 1,000 applications in the Apple App Store, we have come a long way to provide our users with the best personalized digital football experience.
Join our Consumer Web team and be responsible for our web product : onefootball.com (desktop + mobile web), including SEO.
Apply for this job
- Ensure the team understands the vision to build the best football website for football fans.
- Own and manage roadmap & prioritize the backlog working closely with engineering & design.
- Identify customer problems through quantitative & qualitative analysis.
- Collaborate closely with design, data, engineering as well as business stakeholders to gather requirements and determine solutions.
- Coordinate the development of solutions from ideation to release.
- Establish product metrics to measure success and evaluate progress towards OKRs.
- 3-7 years experience in product management, working on a consumer-facing product.
- Proven experience working with cross-functional teams in an Agile environment.
- Expert knowledge in activation strategies web <> mobile <> apps
- Excellent knowledge of SEO.
- You feel comfortable analyzing data and running data experiments.