In a world obsessed with kiddie Candy Crushes and Farmvilles, how do you convince someone to appreciate and LOVE a game that requires a user to brush up the basics of Probabilities and Economics? Think you can take up this challenge?
- Make Data driven decisions about existing features and Gameplay
- Establish reporting processes in the Product Team
- Establish the pipeline for new Features
- Monitoring and Improving the User Retention Rate
- Seamlessly integrate revenue generation with the Gameplay, without disturbing Game balance
- Ability to think BIG.
- 6+ years experience in a role which involves extensive analytical work
- Previous experience working in a similar role at an online gaming company is a big plus
- The most important quality to have is an abundant amount of passion for the Product and commitment to the users
To Apply, please submit your Resume along with your LinkedIn profile to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job