Stio® is a mountain apparel brand that designs, develops, and sells beautiful, functional, and innovative apparel infused with the soul of the mountain lifestyle. With headquarters in Jackson, Wyoming, Stio draws inspiration from the surrounding Teton Range and offers products via Stio.com, catalog and our Mountain Studio® retail locations.
The Product Line Manager (PLM) at Stio® primary role is to define product, pricing and positioning via seasonal line plans according to market intelligence and with the objective of growing revenue. In close collaboration with development, the PLM will execute seasonal inline and auxiliary line plans to lead commercialization of products. The PLM collaborates with cross-functional teams to create alignment around product assortment, opportunity in the market and efficiency for the organization.
- Seasonal timeline management
- Visual and financial line planning
- Product positioning and storytelling
- Application of brand sales reports
- Compile and analyze industry data (NPD) to target high level product opportunities in regards to gender, category, and price
- Gain insights from consumers and translate into product opportunities
- Create and maintain seasonal line plans considerate of financial objectives, efficiency requirements, product positioning and delivery
- Own & execute line plan including maintenance of data integrity, information flow from line plan to forecasting, support merchandising, demand planning, and marketing needs
- Define and develop initiatives and expectations for style efficiency in order to improve the key drivers of the business
- Create and maintain assets needed to support cross departmental understanding of product range inclusive of name, color and end use
- Summarize seasonal go to market initiatives and identify styles that support the initiatives to align planning and marketing with development
- Streamline communication from product developers to marketers in order to sell in and sell through according to fabric, feature/ benefit and end use.
- Make evidence based recommendations for style adoption in order to achieve seasonal revenue, margin and efficiency objectives.
- Propose and validate MSRP architecture considerate of Stio line plan, industry and market value
- Validate target margin proposal according to financial guidance, production opportunities (COGS) and market value (MSRP)
- Align Marketing team positioning and storytelling through line dive and go to market partnerships
- Communicate department timeline status to cross functional team and expectations/deadlines to PD team
- Commitment to our company Mission, Vision and Values
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3 to 5 years of experience in product creation experience in footwear or non apparel products preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Apparel/Textile Design, Engineering, or related field preferred
- PLM is a clear communicator, problem solver and logical thinker who can make product recommendations based on many different inputs.
- Confident sense of the market, understanding of the consumer, passion for product, and an informed point of view
- Proficiency of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel and can develop tools, reports and processes to manage product commercialization.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Adobe CS & Google products.
- The PLM has the ability to manage self and others to maintain timelines and ensure accountability, takes the initiative in the functional role to commercialize products that deliver on time, on margin and meet customer and brand expectations of sales and performance.
THE FINE PRINT
- Must be able to work in a stationary position 50-100% of the workday
- Remote work considered
- Company paid medical, dental, vision plans
- 401K with match
- Generous paid time off policies
- Annual gear allowance
- Wellness benefits
- Generous employee discount, industry perks, and more
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company Paid Long-Term Disability
This job description is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, we reserve the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed. Stio is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, BIPOC, LGBTQ+, veterans & individuals with disabilities.Apply for this jobSee more jobs at Stio