ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- FanDuel TV — "The Bettor Sports Network" bringing live sports and interactive content to the games fans care about most
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The product team is looking for a product leader to define and drive new product initiatives focusing on our Responsible Gaming (RG) space. Additionally, this role will also oversee key components of our regulatory compliance and core internal tooling. The Responsible Gaming, Compliance and Tooling (RGCT) domain brings these important areas together to ensure FanDuel is leading the industry in player protections and compliance. In this role you will ideate, draft and shape new features and closely collaborate with Engineering, Analytics, Business Development, Legal, Compliance, and many other cross functional teams across FanDuel.
Learn more about Response Gaming at https://www.fanduel.com/responsible-play/about
Each Product Director is responsible for setting the vision and roadmap for their product area and for communicating this across all participants and stakeholders. The role includes ensuring the planning, prioritization and execution of a broad range of successful products. The Product Director works closely with Product Managers to ensure product goals are clearly defined and with engineering counterparts to ensure the smooth delivery of the relevant product solutions to the market for our customers. The Product Director will instill a customer obsessed mindset across the teams and will use a metric/KPI driven approach to roadmap decisions aided by establishing, tracking and reporting on product performance.
What we expect:
- Responsible gaming should be exciting to you. You should be passionate about player protections and doing business in a responsible way.
- You should have the ability to create vision and translate into strategy & roadmap
- You should be comfortable “being hands-on” in the details
- You are experienced and comfortable in Hiring/Retaining/Growing/Managing talent and a team of product managers and/or product owners reporting to you.
- You should have the technical ability to understand software, mobile apps and e-commerce.
- You should be able to simplify complex concepts, articulate and explain your thoughts affectively, question to gain insights and understand different point of views.
- You’re a great communicator who can find common ground across different types of stakeholders
- You build and maintain solid productive relationships with team members, users, customers, stakeholders, etc. in person or remotely
- You will build, experiment and iterate on features that will be translated to product enhancements
- You will craft a strong user experience for our users
- You will be the voice of the customer - helping define innovative solutions to consumer & business problems.
- You are a champion of the MVP concept, distilling the product down to what is desirable, viable and feasible.
- You can monitor and report on product KPIs.
- You can collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to scope, design, concept test and deliver innovative solutions
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Design and launch a portfolio of consumer-facing, high-volume products, driving exceptional results
- Identify, shape, and ensure execution of new products and product initiatives via the Product Roadmap
- Ensure transparency and alignment on the roadmap across the group, bridging the gap between product and other functions
- Collaborate with engineering, design, marketing, and operational functions to ensure successful product deliveries and launches
- Identify, prioritize, and execute post-launch optimizations and improvements
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Establish and maintain domain expertise on the product, market, and competitors
- Play an active supporting role to Product Managers, especially with refining and managing the product backlog/roadmap
- Manage and grow a team of product managers, while also expanding existing product work streams
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 8+ years’ experience as a Product Manager
- 2+ years’ experience managing a team of Product Managers
- Proven track record of delivering successful and innovative products
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects while effectively balancing scope, resourcing, time, and quality
- Previous experience with customer account management, CRM, mobile applications, geo-location and similar concepts is strongly preferred
- Previous experience with high-volume B2C ecommerce is strongly preferred
- Previous experience in a regulated industry with compliance considerations is desired
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability for goals and deliverables
- Demonstrated success cross-functionally influencing teams without formal authority
- Strong quantitative skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.
#LI-Hybrid Apply for this jobSee more jobs at Fanduel