We’re on a mission to change the football transfer market for the better. We do this by empowering football clubs, agents and players to be successful in the transfer market by giving them real-time market intelligence and direct access to a global network of decision makers. We believe that access to real-time market intelligence and transparency in the due diligence process create more and better opportunities for all parties and ultimately makes it possible to get down to business fast and improve transfer operations.
Since our launch in 2017, clubs have used TransferRoom to facilitate over 1,750 transfers and we are thrilled that today over 650 clubs across 100 leagues in 60+ countries are accelerating their success on our platform.
We are at a really exciting phase of our growth journey, currently scaling and expanding the business. As part of that journey, we are building out our Design team, and a very interesting new opportunity has just opened for a curious, inquisitive and savvy Product Designer to join our fast growing team. You will be working in the heart of the business at the intersection of Design, product, data, and development and will be a subject matter expert when it comes to Product UX and UI.
As our new Product Designer, here is what you would have done last week:
- Worked closely with cross-functional team members and partners to craft consistent and connected user experiences across our platforms (Web-application and mobile app)
- Collaborated closely with the rest of the team (Management, Product Manager, Data Scientist, our Head of Automation & Digital and our Developers [latter are remote] to further drive the entire UX lifecyle from discovery, through UXR validation, to enabling engineering implementation.
- Developed and maintained a platform component/design system to maximise consistency and reusability of elements across our many features and functionalities.
Who You Are
- You have strong visual design skills and can create beautiful and clean-looking interfaces that also work well for end users
- You have experience with UI-design for web applications (and even better if with data-driven applications)
- You have experience with developing and maintaining practical (atomic/component-based/library-based) responsive design systems for existing and future product features
- You have experience with Figma
- You are a great collaborator with good communication skills as you will need to plan, create and hand over necessary elements and screens to our development team and make sure they have what they need to move forward
- You have some understanding of the tech side but not necessarily experience with development or coding
Note this is a permanent full time role and we’re open to remote if thats your preference.
What’s in it for you:
We’ll enable you to challenge yourself. Think bigger than you ever have before and make history in the process. You’ll have the opportunity to make this role your own, develop yourself and have an impact on the business from day one. You’ll have 30 days’ holiday (including bank holidays), so you can take some downtime whenever you need it. You’ll get a pension plan that supports you for the future. Not forgetting a competitive salary and benefits package.
Apply for this jobSee more jobs at TransferRoom