About This Role
Love sports, technology and rocket ship trajectories? PrizePicks is looking to hire a Product Design Lead to lead and own the PrizePicks Core Application Area and work closely with your product manager, engineering partners, and our executive creative director.
You’ll work in Sketch/Figma to build and maintain core design system libraries, and support the wider UX & Design Team’s product specific libraries.
- Oversee UI/UX design for the PrizePicks Core Application
- Design simple, easy-to-use flows and experiences that delight PrizePicks customers.
- Use quantitative and qualitative user data to inform design decisions
- Iterate on our design principles, guide, and processes to establish a sustainable, consistent design system that you will own
- Work closely with front-end engineers and product managers to ideate UI experiences for new features.
- Contribute to product strategy and roadmap planning with the product team.
- Support prioritization discussions by presenting clickable prototypes and storyboards for new feature candidates.
- Ability to flex in different areas of digital design to support larger design team (landing page, retention marketing, social, etc.)
- End to end product development
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- 5+ years of experience designing and shipping B2C products that customers love
- Track record of being a self starter
- Portfolio of shipped work demonstrating UX design and adoption of user-centered design principles
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Obsessive over small details and a love for sports and/or sports betting/fantasy
- Expert in digital design platforms – Sketch, Figma, Adobe CC
- Understanding of how to design with front-end development in mind
- Previously worked on design systems and have experience creating new components and writing documentation
- Ability to juggle multiple projects/stakeholders, and quick deadlines
- The ideal candidate has the following key attributes: creativity, collaborative spirit, confidence, strategy, and enthusiasm.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and LTD insurance
- Flexible work schedule
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Employee referral program
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. PrizePicks reserves the right to change duties, responsibilities and activities at any time with or without notice. PrizePicks is an equal opportunity employer.Apply for this jobSee more jobs at PrizePicks