Hod Hasharon, Israel
• Creative. You find ways to solve problems. You think outside-the-box, are self-motivated and are an engaging and clear communicator.
• Experienced. You have strong experience (at least 3 years) in managing and leading product teams and can show past success cases related to defining and launching excellent products.
• Collaborative. You have worked on teams before. You are willing to go the extra mile to help a teammate out and understand that when it comes to teamwork and getting the job done, 1+1=3.
• Passionate. You eat, breathe and live sports, and have a strong interest in technology and its potential to transform how sports are played and consumed.
• A strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a multi-cultured environment.
• Used to communicating in English, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong technical background, with experience in video and software.
• Prior experience in Sports-tech and ability to speak other languages (in particular Russian) is an advantage.
• You are willing to travel when necessary.
• Define the product strategy and roadmap.
• Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features.
• Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
• Be an expert with respect to the competition’s products and developments.
• Perform product demos to customers.
• Brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings.
How to Apply: Send your resume with a letter covering why you are the best candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org.