Sportradar, the global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content, is seeking an enthusiastic, independent, proactive data lover to join the Global Sales Operations team. The Performance Data Analyst will work as "Data Integrity Officer" closely with a team of Sales analysts and the CRM Project team to improve the data quality and its consistency to ultimately keep a good reliable state of sales data. The role requires the successful candidate to have a good understanding about business data, data accuracy and databases. This role is reporting to Senior Sales Analysts.
- Check entered data on its consistency, quality and correctness.
- Establish (visible and invisible) data checkpoints i.e. approver of specific workflows
- Work with the analysts and project team on improving data accuracy in the sales systems by considering the UI/UX of Salesforce and guidance through the system
- Identify processes in the system for data automation and validation
- Keep a good overview on reports and KPIs to identify polluted and inaccurate data concerning the sales KPIs and identify areas of improvement
- Keep a good overview of all existing datapoints and keep documentation up to date to help identify data points for reporting
- Align data points and description with other units such as accounting, BI or finance
- Review data entry options (i.e. dropdowns) on use to avoid miscellaneous entries
- Work with various stakeholders from Product Units, Sales, Business Intelligence, Accounting, innovation, marketing, etc
- Create awareness for need of reliable, accurate and quality data
- Training of users on accurate data entry and Salesforce processes
- University degree (BSc or higher) with an analytical business administration or data-base management background
- Minimum of 2y work experience.
- Understanding of databases and IT processes
- Self-motivation and commitment to drive accurate and high quality work
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- CRM (ideally Salesforce) knowledge is a plus
- A team player with strong communication skills, a flexible and positive attitude
- Work effectively under pressure
- Fluent in English. German or other language skills are positive but not mandatory
- Opportunity to grow in a dynamic business environment, supported by an international team and organization
- A challenging but rewarding and fun environment
- Our global organization requires travel
- The opportunity to work and develop within an inspiring and fast-growing company
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 2,000 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients' business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 100 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
If you think you're up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
Make the team: Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
Apply for this job